• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have initiated a full force police search for Bangle, MIdge and Marshal. I can pay upwards of 10 million bells for each.

I'm in sorta desperate need of a cranky villager. Tom the cat, Hamphrey the hamster, & Ricky the squirrel are some I haven't had yet in my town. If you have any of these in boxes, Offering BTB or IGB.

Have a space now, would love to fill it...

Made a new town, looking for every one in my signature
Bolded ones as well

Last edited:
Buying Muffy. I just lost my favorite Uchi, Agnes. I hate that I have to replace her, but I know that I like Muffy alot. I've had her in the past. Please just let me know if you have Muffy, and name your price. I really appreciate it.

Buying Muffy. I just lost my favorite Uchi, Agnes. I hate that I have to replace her, but I know that I like Muffy alot. I've had her in the past. Please just let me know if you have Muffy, and name your price. I really appreciate it.

Found Muffy thanks to the sweetheart, Alexi~ Thanks!

Looking for Kid Cat or Genji, but would also be interested in Iggly or Antonio. Basically, I need a Jock, but I think these are the only ones I'm interested in. Please contact me if you have them, can pay in TBT according to tier.

Edit: Have adopted Genji from Cookielicious, so happy!

Last edited:
Looking for Tom the cranky cat and Marshal the smug squirrel :3 Willing to pay in igb or tbt, name your price.

Looking for original,
Fang, Whitney, Chief, Freya, Wolfgang, Lobo, Erik, Fauna, Bruce and Beau

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back