• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for ANY of the following. ASAP.

Felicity, Merry, Chevre, Midge, Nan (Goat), Nana (Monkey), Skye, Freya, Greta, Bella, Portia, Whitney, Beau, Pashima, Zell or Shepp. Any will do. Please get a hold of me ASAP.! PM me! Thank you. :]

Last edited:
Looking for Drago, Ribbot, Coco and Knox. I will try to pay generously in IGB.

Last edited:
I'll pay 20 million IGB bells or try to give you anything you want for Viche, the new villager you get from the Marie amiibo. <3 <3 Tell me whatever you're looking for and I'll try my hardest to get it for you! I even have a cycle town with some good villagers like Ankha :~)

Looking for Drago, knox and Ribbot. I will pay generously in IGB.

Hello all I'm looking for Stitches the adorable little bear ^-^ plz let me know if you have him and what you would like for him plz & thank you

Still need a villager!

I'm still in need of a 10th villager, I would like to get one ASAP. Any of the following will work: Nana (monkey), Freya, Felicity, Merry, Whitney, Pashima, Shari, Bella, Cheri (Bear cub), Chevre, Midge, Nan (Goat), Skye, Greta, Bella, Portia, Beau, Zell, Shepp, pr Penelope (mouse). Please PM me right away. I am in NEED of one of these guys :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back