• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Merry and Chrissy(Chrissy, because I have a friend who recently got her stolen from her :( )

LOOKING FOR MARSHAL!!!!

a friend of mine is looking for Marshal and I hope to get one for him too. PLEASE PM ME IF YOU HAVE ONE!!!

I've reset my town only a few days ago, and I'm mainly looking for some of the villagers I had in my old town. If anyone has Cherry the Uchi Dog in their town, and is willing to give her away or sell her, please let me know. :) I don't have a lot of TBT nor in-game bells right now, but I'll pay you somehow, be it hybrids (I would most likely not be able to pay you right away, as the garden shop just opened today), items, designs, or something. Whatever you prefer.

Looking for Samson, Kyle and Snake~
Mostly offering bells. I do have Curly, Agnes and Kody, but I don't want to TT much, so I don't know when they'll move.

Last edited:
Looking for Muffy, Marcel, Kabuki, Genji, Chrissy and Francine!
I can offer only bells ; 3;

Last edited:
day4 - Looking for Molly, Lily, Marshal, Octavian, Renee, Genji.
Willing to pay bells, TBT, items! Please let me know

I also have these villagers up for trades (* = reserved atm): Freya*, Fuchsia*, Bonbon, Sparro, Hamphrey, Baabara, Purrl, Aurora, Cookie

New to Belltree, I'm used to asking on Tumblr. Looking for Walker or any one of these three: Julian, Fauna, Zucker! Walker a villager that left when I was tting a little too much. Problem is I lost track of how many villagers I've cycled through but I know it's at least 5. I don't have a lot of wiggle room for getting villagers in and out since most of my other dreamies are already here. I have Diana to offer for those last three villagers. I'll also offer bells, Princess/Gorgeous/Sweets/golden/sloppy furniture or hybrids if you need them and bells. Msg me if you have Walker and could live with him in your town for a little while I get my villagers in a cycling routine.

Last edited:
I'm looking for Erik and/or Diana. I can offer many bells or Pietro to Freya (only for Diana). Neither are moving but I TT :)
Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back