• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Tammi, Rod, Wendy, Williow, Rosie!

I will pay anything for any of them, they are my true dreamies! And I just got rid of Harry! ;0; Please! I have dlc, such as the egg plant cow! ;0; And tons of rose hybrids! I really want Tammi right now! But any of them would be awesome!!!!!! Please VM ME, PM me, or just post on my theads! I am begging you!!! ;0;

Last edited:
Day 3: Molly, Lily, Marshal, Diana, Renee, Genji
Willing to pay bells, TBT, items! Please let me know :)

I also have these villagers up for trades (* = reserved atm): Freya*, Fuchsia*, Bonbon, Sparro, Hamphrey, Baabara, Purrl, Aurora, Cookie

Looking for: Hamlet, Soleil, Beau, Deirdre, Poncho, Static, Poppy and Tex.

Just a few... :D

Looking for Tammi, Williow, Rod, Rosie, and Wendy!

Have you seen this monkey?
image.jpg

~She's priority~My second most wanted dreamie.

I will do anything to get MY dreamies. I can pay in TBT BELLS, DLC, BELL'S AND HYBRIDS. I ALSO HAVE EXTRA GOLD TOOLS {Only a net and rod} Please! VM me PM me, post on my threads! I just want them so bad!~

Looking for Flurry, Beardo, Graham, Soleil, Paula, Clay, Humphrey, Stitches, Hamlet & Bluebear for my second town. I will pay well despite their lowly status (most of them). Awww poor things, you will be loved in my town.

Last edited:
LF Clay for a friend, trying to get him sooner rather than later in case cycling out Francine doesn't work so well!!

Looking for my last two dreamies Flurry and Cherry. I don't have much bells to offer but I can pay if you want me to, I have about 4 million bells, so I'd have to pay a low-ish price. If you have either of them and would like for them to go to a good permahome PM me so we can work out an offer!

Looking for p, Wendy, Rod, Rosie, Williow

Have you seen this monkey?
View attachment 41443

~She's priority~My second most wanted dreamie.

I will do anything to get MY dreamies. I can pay in TBT BELLS, DLC, BELL'S AND HYBRIDS. I ALSO HAVE EXTRA GOLD TOOLS {Only a net and rod} Please! VM me PM me, post on my threads! I just want them so bad!~

Looking for Gladys, Genji, and Poppy! I don't have a lot of bells but I have a few hybrids, perfect peaches and some DLC.

Still looking for Cesar and Antonio.

Those poor things kept getting auto-voided by players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back