• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Tammi, Wendy, Williow, Rosie!!!

Have you seen this monkey?
image.jpg

~She's priority~My second most wanted dreamie.

I will do anything to get MY dreamies. I can pay in TBT BELLS, DLC, BELL'S AND HYBRIDS. I ALSO HAVE EXTRA GOLD TOOLS {Only a net and rod} Please! VM me PM me, post on my threads! I just want them so bad!~
And I am looking for Spork (Crakle in UK and Australia) for my 2nd town!

Last edited:
Looking for Apollo and Rosie! Also Sterling but I just lost him due to lack of playing so... I have to cycle :(

Have you seen these villagers?

• Merengue
  • Fang
  • Diana
  • Carmen

They are my last dream villagers! I can offer these villagers, who you'll doubtfully want:

• Astrid
  • Rizzo
  • Annicotti

As well as generous sums of bells. I have about 73 million in total, including tbt bells which I can exchange.

For villagers like Carmen, I will pay 1-7 mil
For Fang, I can pay 1-10 mil
For Merengue and Diana, I can pay 1-15 mil

Willing to go higher and negotiate!
So if you have these villagers and would love to give them a permanent home, I'm your Mayor!
Please help me accomplish my dream villagers. My town is coming along so well since corruption and these villagers will make my experience far more pleasing.

LF Rosie Tammi Williow Wendy and Rod!

Have you seen my Dreamies?

~Tammi is my priority~My second most wanted dreamie.

I will do anything to get MY dreamies. I can pay in TBT BELLS, DLC, BELL'S AND HYBRIDS. I ALSO HAVE EXTRA GOLD TOOLS {Only a net and rod} Please! VM me PM me, post on my threads! I just want them so bad!~
And I am looking for Spork (Crakle in UK and Australia) for my 2nd town!

Last edited:
I'll finally have an open spot in my town in a few days, so I'm still looking for Aurora and Wolfgang.

I have tons of unorderables, a nearly-full catalog, Gracie stuff, DLC, a 7/11 set, etc. up for trade, or Bells if needed. I'd love to work out something! I've been looking for those two for far too long, haha.

Looking for ANY OF THE GRUMPY WOLVES, for a friend! That includes Chief, Wolfgang, Lobo, or Fang. Will be willing to buy with bells!

Looking for Ruby my Last Dreamie for Pallet~!
RUBY IS MY TOP PRIORITY! If you have her PLEASE PM me with offer!!
Looking for Bones/Lucky, Julian, and any of the wolves for Hyrule!

Last edited:
Looking for Agent S! Agent S is a dreamie that I have wanted for a long time and I would really appreciate it if I could have her! I don't really have much bells to offer (max offer being 150k) but I would really appreciate it if I could have her!

🎀💜🎀💜🎀Looking for Tammi, Wendy, Williow, Rosie and Rod! 🎀💜🎀💜🎀

PM, VM ME OFFERS POST ON MY THREADS! ≧△≦
I can offer things such as, Bells, TBT bells, shiny Pok?mon, DLC such as the yut board, sets, such as the Patchwork, IF YOU HAVE ANY!!! PLEASE CONTACT ME,​

Last edited:
Dying to find Joey. For whatever reason he's my #1 favorite villager and I'm having the hardest time finding him. Will pay handsomely if necessary.

looking for someone who has marshal in boxes.
i just need to talk to marshal in boxes, and sees if he can come to my town
i just want to find out if i finished my 16 villager cycle yet for him, and of course you hit the switch so nothing gets taken/lost.
i will pay 2m just for this check up!

LF Tammi, Williow, Wendy, Rod and Rosie

PM, VM ME OFFERS POST ON MY THREADS! ≧△≦
I can offer things such as, Bells, TBT bells, shiny Pok?mon, DLC such as the yut board, sets, such as the Patchwork, IF YOU HAVE ANY!!! PLEASE CONTACT ME,​

Still on my quest for Molly!
Can pay 7 million for her plus blue roses, or trade Zucker, Fauna, Flora, or Muffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back