• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Bree the Snooty Mouse! (Yes, the only mouse villager Nikki will ever actually want)
I know I'm supposed to be cycling but haha it's slow af with only 4 villagers to move in and out, sigh...

Mac is leaving my town on the 25th...
So on the 26th I will be looking to adopt Stitches, Genji, or Kabuki. <3
I have bells I can offer... I don't do villager trades, sorry. ^^'

Looking for dreamies. All other villagers I have are FREE, and can be reserved as long as you can reply within 24 hours of notice (unless I have to make room for a dreamie quick). Check the sig!

Hi there, currently looking for Lionel, Sly, Lobo and/or Gayle!
I can offer bells or hybrids or trade another villager, or even event pokemon form X/Y if there are any pokemon fans :D

Hi there, currently looking for Lionel, Sly, Lobo and/or Gayle!
I can offer bells or hybrids or trade another villager, or even event pokemon form X/Y if there are any pokemon fans :D

I'll let you know if I ever get any of them in my cycling town! Also if you don't mind me asking which pokemon do you have?

I'll give people the heads up:

Coming up, from me, will be a Villager Trading Plaza thread in which I present the Smug squirrel Marshal.

Last edited:
Looking for Hopper! I can pay in bells, hybrids, or set items just let me know. He's my last dreamie and hard to come by. ;u;

Sparro.png
Sparro the cute jock pinged me today. I would be so happy if he nested himself into someone's dream town. Please PM me if you're interested!​

I just noticed this thread today ... I am so wanting Marshall ... I have saved up 15 mill in bells and have some hybrids and rare un-reorder-able items to sweeten the deal, like the Afternoon Tea Set and Shaved Ice Lamp to name a few. If anyone has him, please PM me ... :)

I've been looking for Marshal for weeks now and someone directed me here! I already have his besties Peanut and Poppy, I just NEED him. Totally willing to pay 20 mil and a ton of hybrids (like 40)!

Still hunting for Molly!
I can offer 7 million plus blue roses for her, or trade Zucker, Fauna, Flora or Muffy *u*

Looking for Genji. I can offer some bells and hybrids, along with the sweets series or maybe the princess series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back