• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Merengue

I've got Tangy moving soon so I can trade her, plus I'm willing to pay anywhere between 10 & 35 million bells.
I'm really in love with her ;^;

Still seeking Chevre. I am willing to trade Tangy or Flora or bells! I can't believe how difficult it's been to find this cute goat. x3

tumblr_inline_mpkpddm75N1qz4rgp.gif

Looking for sly, gayle, bangle and Rolf, for bells, hybrids or Pok?mon.
Also have bluebear in boxes to trade

Im looking for Henry. Message me if you heard about him moving. I can offer bells or my villagers from my cycle town.

I am desperately searching for Blaire<3

81px-Blaire_NL.png

I had her as one of my first villagers when I had Wild World and literally grew emotionally attached to her haha. I still have her picture in my WW town but unfortunately she moved when I TT'd and I literally remember crying hahahaha. So if anybody has her/knows someone with her then I would be ecstatic:)

also looking for Pietro, Felicity, Rosie, Bunnie, Pate, Maple, Felicity, Chester, Diana, Fauna, Chrissy, Merengue, Lucky, Marcel, Pompom, Tia, Apple, Flurry, Alice, Marina/Octavian/Zucker, Shari, Gala, Coco, Ruby, Marshal, Poppy So if you have any of these I will be willing to buy!

I have bells and can pay alot!

Last edited:
Deena is leaving me today meaning tomorrow I'll have space for Elise, she is literally the last Dreamie I need as I have Beardo and Shari in my daughters town and she is kindly holding them for me until Mac and Ken move :)

Still seeking Chevre. I am willing to trade Tangy or Flora or bells! I can't believe how difficult it's been to find this cute goat. x3

(still) always searching! I've lurked cycle threads and all, but it seems she never shows up.

Last edited:
Looking for Skye the Normal Wolf or Tutu the Peppy Bear.

Willing to pay in bells or items if I have any that you're looking for. Thanks a whole bunch!

Currently looking for Kabuki the Cranky Cat.

Willing to pay in Bells

No longer looking ^^

Last edited:
Looking for Gladys!
Don't see her pop up on the trading plaza often. Anyone have her?
I don't have much to offer... but she is tier 5, so I can give you 2k, and some perfect cherries, if you'd rather have tbt bells, I can part with that too. ^^"

like treedoll, i'm still looking for Chevre as well! it's amazing how little such a cute goat pops up.
i'd love to have fauna as well, but i'm not sure if i've cycled 16 from holding her for a friend.

Looking for Lionel the smug lion! I can pay in bells, give you the 7-11 set, almost the full cardboard and sloppy set, golden tools, toy hammer, throwing beans, newsprint hat or the sweets, gorgeous or princess set!

I can also offer those items for anyone else on my dreamie list, but I'm currently looking for Lionel the most!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back