• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
🐾L⃝o⃝o⃝k⃝i⃝n⃝g⃝ f⃝o⃝r⃝ C⃝a⃝r⃝o⃝l⃝i⃝n⃝e⃝ P⃝a⃝p⃝i⃝ A⃝l⃝l⃝i⃝ a⃝n⃝d⃝ T&#

Looking for:Caroline, Papi, Alli, And twiggy! These are the more urgent of the dreamies FOR T͢E͢A͢L͢E͢A͢F͢! (‐^▽^‐)My second town! I have PURRL, TIA, And SPORK. =^.^= I just need to update my sig.~ If you have ANY of my dreamies for T͢E͢A͢L͢E͢A͢F͢! Please PM me VM me. Give me links to cycling threads, threads at all! I can offer bells a few TBT bells! I am paying well! I pay 108 TBT for Spork! Please! I also have dlc such as the yut board! :) I also have a redit!

Looking for Bangle, Freya, Wolfgang, Goldie, Pietro, Julian, Erik, and Poncho!

I can trade Leonardo, Rowan, shep, peanut and camofrog.

I'm looking for Avery, Twiggy, Kid Cat and Lily, I will pay up to 2.5mil or Chrissy for any of them. If you are intrested, please PM me!

Last edited:
Still looking for: Cookie, Portia, Mac, or Lucky!

Cookie - 1.5mil or more Bells
Portia - 1mil Bells
Mac - 400K Bells
Lucky - 10mil or more Bells

Last edited:
I need Diana, Rosie, Genji, Drago, Zucker, Julian, and Kabuki. If you guys have any of these villagers, I can pay 8mill or more for each.

Because I'm a broken record, I'm looking for Wolfgang and Aurora!

I can offer you basically anything except for villagers. I have everything from DLC (including a 7-11 set), holiday exclusives, artwork, island items, Gracie items/furniture, hybrids, any orderables from my nearly-complete catalog, and Bells. I'd be so thankful if you PMed so we can work something out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back