• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Lolly, Rudy, Tom, Tia and Alfonso.
FT: Claudia, Zucker(depends what you offer to me), Pietro, and Biskit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking for pink wetsuit.
LOL this made me laugh
This thread is for Villagers. You can buy a wetsuit in the Re-tail board.

LOOKING DESPERATEDLY FOR WHITNEY. I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR HER SINCE I STARTED MY GAME LAST YEAR.

Looking for Fang too, as... a way to distract myself from not having Whitney ; m ;

i'm still looking for Chevre! oh man i have a feeling i won't find her but i'd really love to have her for my town since molly is leaving me omg

Looking desperately for Teddy right now!! I can offer bells, almost the full sloppy and cardboard set, sweets set, gorgeous set, princess set, toy hammer, throwing beans, newsprint hat, the 7-11 set, anything!

:'D I got Diana in a raffle, so I'm currently only looking for Graham! If you have him, feel free to message me! I can offer bells for him c:

looking for either Fauna or Flurry, I can't prove they're dreamies cause I'm on the mobile version of the site and can't set up a fancy signature

Looking for my last few dreamies Renee, Moose, Bella, and Greta. I *may* have a Renee coming my way.

I have available for free Drift, Naomi, Ricky, and Melba. Drift is reserved but you can also reserve in case the first reservation falls through, and Melba is moving very soon!

LF: Bluebear

I have the entire zodiac set and 300k bells at hand for whoever has Bluebear :)

Last edited:
Still looking desperately for Portia, Mac, or Lucky!

Offering Bells for any of them, just name your price!

Last edited:
Looking for Chester, Pekoe, Kabuki, Sprinkle, Fang, Flurry, Marshal, Ruby and Rosie :'3
I am willing to pay bells/trade one of my current villagers (except the dreamies of course) etc.
Just leave a PM/VM ^-^

Last edited:
Looking for Beau, Freya, Marshall, and Pierce, or other eagles, (depends on which). Don't have many bells (right now, most is 200k-300k?) but a decent amount of pink roses, and I'm currently trying to get a few villagers to move, (Check signature)

Looking for Fang and Rosie, can offer bells, full rococo and almost full regal (missing armoir, wall, floor) set.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back