• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a mighty need for snake, genji and whitney (also possibly rosie for my main town). ;;
can pay whatever and also have a lot of dlc and rare sets.

Last edited:
looking for the villagers in my signature. can trade bells or villagers for them.

My second town, Progress, needs a Peppy. And I'm wanting Apple.

I'm also wanting the Cranky wolf Fang to come to Progress.

Last edited:
Looking for Diana (in case this purchase doesn't go through) and Pekoe for my first town, Starlace.
I'm also looking for Baarbara, Willow, and Timbra for my second town, Tanagra.

Willing to pay pretty much any amount in bells, unfortunately I don't have any popular villagers I can offer for trade.
But drop me a line if you or someone you know is trading / selling them!

Looking for Bangle, Freya, Wolfgang, Goldie, Pietro, Julian and Erik or Beau!

I can trade punchy, Leonardo, Rowan, shep and peanut. If you have Wolfgang I will trade chief.

3 penguins I have so far. Flo, Sprinkle, Boomer
Might be able to get Tex and Friga soon

Please I am still looking for Penguins. Aurora, Hopper, Cube and Roald. To complete my penguin town ^^
I know that they're not popular . please don't void them I'm always Time travelling to make space.
Thanks so much.

Looking for Apollo, Avery, or Knox! I can trade Lily- she should be original or very close to it!

Last edited:
And back yet again! I'm looking for Cherry the Uchi Dog. Willing to pay in bells~ Thank you very much!

Still on the lookout for Lolly. I'm willing to give at least 5 million for her since I missed her in my campsite. if you have her and wish to give her to me, let me know in a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back