• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Bluebear, Beau, Lucky, or Bree! Willing to pay a good amount of bells or possibly trade for Egbert, Nana, or Chadder. PM me if you're interested!

Soooo I'm looking for Kyle, Ruby and Lucky!
I can offer some bells and/or Soleil, Curly or Daisy.
Shoot me a message if you're interested c:

My boyfriend has asked me to look around for Merengue and Muffy for his town, and I myself am looking to fill a spot in my town with a dreamie-- Currently looking for Molly, Marshal, and Diana! Please help me find them, if you know anyone that is getting rid of or selling any of these cuties! I'm willing to pay big bells for them, because I want to achieve all of my dreamies so I can start on making my perfect town the way I've always wanted to set it up!
Right now on my "moving out" list for the future are Rodeo, Knox, Maelle, and Filbert!

I'm looking for the following Villagers:
1. O'Hare
2. Whitney
3. Molly
4. Stitches
Most wanted from top to botom!

Looking for Mira, Bam, and Blanche! Also possibly trading Tia for either Molly, Lolly, or Merengue.

Can also offer Curt, Muffy, and Frita for them.

Looking for Mira, Bam, and Blanche! Also possibly trading Tia for either Molly, Lolly, or Merengue.

Can also offer Curt, Muffy, and Frita for them.

I have Blanche, like will you trade Muffy for her if I start tting her out

Looking for Ruby & Baabara!
Willing to pay large amounts of bells for them!

Obtained Willow~

Looking for Beau, Marshal, Julian, Merengue, and Whitney!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back