• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Wolfgang, Peck, Agnes or Shari

Can offer anything under the "Will Trade" section of my trade thread for any of the villagers

Will also offer a couple of the following items for Wolfgang: kimbap plate, tteokk plate, afternoon tea set, fedora chair, red & blue ogre mask, (some other DLC's/un-orderables, just ask and i'll check to see if it have them), gorgeous series, card series, ice series, weeding day set, birthday set, 7-11 set

Last edited:
Looking for Chrissy, Francine and Truffles at the moment. I can offer a small amount of bells or can potentially trade for them.

I'm looking for Kabuki and Merengue (willing to pay a lot). I'm also buying gold nuggets. I'll pay 100k for each. Message me for details.

Sorry if i sound desperate, but...

NEED HOPPER NEED HOPPER NEED HOPPER NEED HOPPER NEED HOPPER NEED HOPPER NEED HOPPER NEED HOPPER

Please PM ME IF YOU HAVE HOPPER

Looking for: Tipper, Melba, Meringue, and Gala.
Preferably for free but I can offer bells, or I have Benedict (in boxes and moving on May 8th).

Looking for Drago, Rosie, or Bianca
I can trade Kyle or Freya! Or I can do bell offers.

Last edited:
I'm new, so i dont really know the ropes on trading, or how to properly do so, but im looking for Lobo, and offering bells, so state the amount you would hope for, and i have bells saved up for this moment so its cool; thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm also looking for Bob. that would be fun too. offering bells. tell me your amount and ill probably be like 'yah cool ok here' and it'll be fun ok thxbai

Due to unfortunate circumstances, I lost Stitches.
Currently seeking:
Beau
Rod
Bunnie
Savannah

Now looking for Diana as well as my regular dreamies. After visiting someones town in the hopes of gathering signatures, I became slightly obsessed with her. I have full rare sets to trade, as well as all my villagers that aren't dreamies. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back