• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Ruby and Rudy!! Will pay bells for them!!
My town is incomplete without them!! Please pm me with offers!! </3

Looking for Diana and Erik - I can pay bells but also Marshal just moved into my town so I would trade him (for Diana though, since he's worth a lot more than Erik)

I'm looking for frogs and ducks to live in my pond-themed second town (called Ponde..!), specifially: Prince, Henry, Lily, Camofrog, Puddles, Scoot, Pompom/Freckles, Gloria, Derwin.

I have the following villagers to trade (in various towns as I have a main and weeding town also): Beau, Lolly, Diana, Stitches, Francine, Katt (in weeding town, not my Katt from my main town), Savannah, Stinky, Blaire, Carmen, Bianca

I also have various hybrids, island items, sloppy sets, DLC, zodiac items, as my catalog is very close to completion.

If you one of those frogs or ducks moving out, pleeeease let me know, thank you ^_^

Last edited:
Looking for any of the villagers in my signature ^^ (Sorry my signature isn't great atm, going to try to fix it soon :p)
I have some bells I could trade (not sure how much most of them go for), or I have Drago in my cycling town right now, who I could trade for any one of them :3 (Would need to get him into boxes, though)

Last edited:
PM me to RESERVE fuchsia, savannah and elvis. I'll most likely sell them but yes, reserve them for now so I know who to tell if they are moving.

LF: Whitney, Chief, Static probably (my static moved, so i need to cycle 16 villagers out first)

Looking for my final dreamie, Chester! Please message me if you have him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back