• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have a vacancy starting may 12th, and I'll be looking for Annabelle primarily. I'm also interested in Cherry. just a heads up for any of you guys who are cyclers who give away for free :)

Looking for these frog villagers:
Lily
Camofrog
Cousteau
Drift
Gigi
Puddles
Frobert
Prince
Wart Jr
Ribbot

It is only my second day in this village so looking for someone who is looking to get rid of villagers! Thank you :)

looking for papi, bob, merry, kidd and antonio can pay at least a mill for any of them

Last edited:
Still looking for Diana but now I have up to 13 million bells I can trade for her! Also I have Marshal who I could trade!

Friga (penguin) will be in boxes on the 14th but I'll be willing to fast forward time , either villager trade or looking for bells, message me for more

My main town is lacking an Uchi, I'm mainly looking for Shari or Agnes, but will consider others. Can offer bells and items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back