• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay 100 pages! Anyways I noticed Cherry was pretty popular and I have her moving out! Cherry the dog is leaving on the 6th!
I'd like bells, but I might give her away for free if she's someone's dream villager that they really want.

Last edited:
I'm looking for Kiki.. She's been my favorite ever since the Gamecube version!! Please PM if you have her. ^.^

If I lose the raffle (which I think will happen- but you never know!) I'm looking for lolly!

Still looking for my dreamies. Turns out, Orieii wanted to give me Roscoe, but she never responded with him. PM me if you're willing to trade one of my dreamies for some bells, items, or villagers.

Hoping to get Teddy or Pinky tonight or tomorrow! I can offer Agent S, Alli, or Nana

I don't really like to TT (I always mess up haha) so if you're not okay with waiting then it might not work.
Of course, I'm alright with waiting!

I can't offer many bells but I can try

Looking for Erik, Tipper, Rod, and Pierce!
Can trade Chief, Tangy, and Tia. Let me know!

Last edited:
While im looking for my dreamies, im looking mostly for Chrissy or Merry, if anyone has them moving out then please let me know

Looking for Felicity! She's the last dreamie I need for my town and I've been looking for her for months.

I'm willing to offer any of the New Years DLCs (from any region), beans DLC, and bells.
If you're curious as to other items I may have up for trade just ask and I'll check. Please and thank you! ><

Looking for Portia, Walker, Lolly, Rosie, Fauna, and Butch...in no particular order! :)

Last edited:
Looking for Felicity, as it seems lot of people are lately. I can trade Chief, Kyle, or Tangy, or pay in bells.

I'm looking for Lolly Purrl, Skye, and Cheif uwu I can pay in bells >w<~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back