• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I am looking for Merengue, Julian and Wolfgang!
Willing to trade bells for them.

For safety, since I haven't posted much to this forum, I am happy to pay first. :)
I have been more active in Reddit's subs, and have good feedback there.

Thank you! :)

looking for Diana and Lolly!
will pay 15 mil+ for each or 20 mil+ if original ^^
I can also trade Merengue for anyone of them since she just moved in my cycling town =D

Last edited:
I'm still looking for Clay and Goose.

PM/VM if you've them or see them about to be void. Willing to pay in-game bells or item trade. :3

I'm looking for Kabuki.

One of my villagers (Amelia) is moving out soon so I will have a spot for him.

Last edited:
Looking for some of my dreamies, Keaton and Lucky! I want them to be as original as possible and i will gladly pay big money for them! <3 (More for Lucky then Keaton though XD) so plz message me if u want to trade! :3

I'm looking for Kiki and Ruby. I understand these two are probably kind of valued, so I'm willing to pay. I don't have bells at the moment, but I'm willing to pay with forum currency! Help my dreams come true! <3

Im looking for 3 perfect cherries and 3 bamboo shots. Ill pay 50.000 bells :)

Hello Krux, welcome to the Bell Tree. This thread is for looking for villagers so you might try a [Buying] thread in Re-Tail for your request :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back