• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please continue reading for an important Public Service Announcement

Who are the PIES?

The Penguin Immigration Enforcers of Silverly, better known as PIES are the dedicated workers of Silverly's own Penguin Immigration Agnecy. With the passing of the Cooler Life Act to give wayward penguins a home, Silverly needed a group of people to go from town to town to direct these penguins to their new home. Enter the PIES, fearless agents who work tirelessly around the clock for little pay (due to all the budget being spent on a failed search to find Carmen Sandiego). It is because of this under funding that agents cannot afford to pay for a penguin's safe release out of pocket, and ask that any Mayors who wish a penguin to come to Silverly not ask for anything in return.

If you know of a penguin who is looking for a new home, direct them to your local PIE office, Friend Code Extension 2380-5121-0328 and they will be there faster than you can blink.

============================================================
Special Announcement

The Penguin Immigration Agency has managed to divert funds from the Mayor's "Ban Hydric Acid" campaign to the Penguin Immigration Agency and are willing to pay a small reward for the successful immigration of Sprinkles the Penguin. This is limited time only. Please contact for details.
________
Content paid for by the Penguin Immigration Agency, a subset of the Silverly Ministry of External Affairs

Ha!!! This is GREAT!!! I don't have any penguins ATM but will let ya know if I get any! Lol! Going to start some serious cycling tomorrow. My oldest stepson had an all penguin town and it was fabulous! Sprinkle was one if his starters and she's his fav :)

Hi everyone,

I'm currently looking for the following:

Beau, Punchy, Bonbon, Felicity, O'Hare, Portia, Flurry, Fauna, Deirdre, Fang

I'd be happy to pay Bells for them, let me know a price :)

I desperately want Rod the jock mouse. If you are willing to part with him, I'll gladly take him off your hands. Thanks!

Hi; are you still looking for Rod? I have him in my town and he's just announced he wants to move out in 4 days; I've been trying to get rid of him for ages so I'll happily hand him over to you :D

If anyone is looking for Vic the Cranky Bull shoot me a PM, he's moving out soon. He's not original (not even a little) but I'll reset his catchphrase, delete the message database, etc, etc

Looking for: Butch, Daisy, and Goldie (My top 3 dreamies).
I think they'd look cute in my all puppy town..
So if you're willing to help me with my quest please PM me.

I'm finally creating my deer town, so I'm looking for Fauna, Beau, Deidre, Fuchsia, and Zell.
(I already have Bam, Erik, Lopez, Bruce, and Diana.)

I'm working on TT:ing out the other villagers, so I'd probably be able to trade you Pashmina, Rosie, Punchy, or Biskit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back