• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for Kiki or Rudy.
Will pay 3 million bells plus the ice set for either one. They're my last two dreamies so I'd really appreciate it if someone could accept my offer. Please PM me.

Hello everyone~~!

I've almost got all of my dreamies moved into my town which mean's I can start to landscape~!!

Avery is moving out on the 13th and I really want to move in a dreamie~!

I want:
Marshal or Tia or Francine or Diana or Julian

I have bells, Snowbunnies, balloons, DLC's, 7/11 Items, wands, Hybrids, ice set, weeding items, cake and more~!! ^-^

Thank you everyone for reading~!
I hope I can get a dreamie moved in~!! <3

I'm looking for any Kangaroo, Ostrich, or Rabbit. I'd love to just pick them up free, but I can pay in bells, and have most hybrids except purple pansies or black lilies. Thanks!

Looking for these peppy villagers:

Rosie, Tangy, Felicity, Cookie, Apple, Flora, Carmen or Chrissy.

Please PM me if you have any one of these villagers moving out today! I'm worried that someone from Streetpass will move into my 10th spot!

Buying Ankha, Rosie and Diana for 10 million bells each, or rare furniture sets, DLC, hybrids or anything else you want ! I will do anything for these three!

Still looking for Jacques and Purrl c:

2vni0b4.jpg

I'm so bored

Last edited:
I am looking for either:
Freya, Tangy, Snake, Or Rosie.
I'm willing to pay bells for them or/plus the card set! (Most of it)

Bella moved out of my town when I wasnt playing T^T I have a lot of rare villagers, and I'll pay any price:3

I am looking for a new Cranky villager for my town! My favorite villager, Peewee, somehow managed to move out, and I would love to fill his void.

I'd really like Chief, Fang, Chow or Camofrog if possible. Send me a PM if you have any crankies in boxes that I can take off your hands. Thanks so much!

Looking for these peppy villagers:

Rosie, Tangy, Felicity, Cookie, Apple, Flora, Carmen or Chrissy.

Please PM me if you have any one of these villagers moving out today! I'm worried that someone from Streetpass will move into my 10th spot!

Looking to buy Chrissy, the peppy rabbit.

Please PM me if you have her in boxes and will accept TBT bells.
(Exchange rate is 100 TBT bells to 500k ACNL bells.)

Looking for all cats!
Favourites:
Ankha
Lolly
Punchy
Purrl
Tom

Would be sooo appreciative of any! (Obviously some are too good to be given away so we can hopefully come to an agreement ^^)

Looking for two that never seem to come up: Astrid and Chadder. I could cough up some bells for them, if you have them... a cycler has Astrid in the wings, but it's looking like it may take awhile, so if you get either one of these ready to move, let's see what we can work out. Thanks!

Looking desperately for Jacques and Purrl... I really want that hipster bird dammit ;n;
Will pay 200k and/or Chester , rather would get for free

x25v1f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back