• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Muffy, last villager needed to complete the set! Can trade Lolly or Diana out of my second copy or pay bells.

Looking for Punchy & Tom! if you have him or know someone who might be willing to adopt him out to me please pm me.

Last edited:
I am looking for:

Bruce, Fang, Bob, Vesta.

I can offer bells, villager pictures, and/or a Kodamutsu, as well as the villagers stated in my signature!

They are my last dreamies (Getting Whitney, recieved Mitzi today) and I would really be happy to get them

I can't offer too much since I only have around 3mil.

Last edited:
Still looking for Jacquez and Purrl, I can offer Chester since hes moving out x3 I'd rather have villagers for free though.

Really want Molly, will pay 5 million please private message me if you would like to trade :D

Seeing as my last chance fell through.. looking to buy Bunnie for 1m bells OR Sprinkle for 1.5m

Still looking for Rudy and Skye

Paying well in Bells/Sets!

Looking for Pietro. Willing to pay. Please PM me if you are willing to sell him.

Last edited:
Looking for Purrl and Jacquez, the latter one being the more important one. Since I have Chester moving out I can offer him, and maybe a 200-300k bells, not offering much since those villagers aren't even popular

Please x.x Seriously.

Searching for Genji, Mint and one of the cranky wolves.

I am looking for a new Cranky villager! My favorite villager, Peewee, just moved out and I need somebody to fill his void. I would like Chow, Fang or Camofrog if possible. Thanks!

After I complete my cycle for Kyle, I would love to get my other one who sneaked away back; Static. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back