• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone~~!

I've almost got all of my dreamies moved into my town which mean's I can start to landscape~!!

Avery is moving out on the 13th and I really want to move in a dreamie~!

I want:
Marshal or Tia or Francine or Diana or Julian

I have bells, Snowbunnies, balloons, DLC's, 7/11 Items, wands, Hybrids, ice set, weeding items, cake and more~!! ^-^

Thank you everyone for reading~!
I hope I can get a dreamie moved in~!! <3
Abi pop

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Sydney in my town~~ when she pings to move out you can have her~~! ^^

LOOKING FOR ANKHA!! I know she's very popular but if anyone is willing to give her to me for free it would be greatly appreciated. She's the only dreamie that I'm trying to get right now. I've been trying for months without any luck. Everyone wants millions of bells or rare villagers for her which I don't have either of...

Looking for Ankha, Lucky, and Ruby!

If anyone has any of these dreamies please message me! Trying to complete a creepy town and hope to get them =)

Looking for Lolly! I wouldn't mind free, but I can pay up to 2mil bells. I also have hybrids I can offer.

Ankha is in boxes, and I am looking to trade her for Julian, she is moving out today but I am willing to time travel back hours to keep her in my town until I get an offer

Hello everyone~!

I'm still looking~~!

I've almost got all of my dreamies moved into my town which mean's I can start to landscape~!!

Avery is moving out on the 13th and I really want to move in a dreamie~!

I want:
Marshal or Tia or Francine or Diana or Julian

I have bells, Snowbunnies, balloons, DLC's, 7/11 Items, wands, Hybrids, ice set, weeding items, cake and more~!! ^-^

Thank you everyone for reading~!
I hope I can get a dreamie moved in~!! <3
Abi pop

Hey! I'm looking for Nibbles, can offer bells or then trade. See my signature for available villagers :)
Please PM me if you have her!

Looking for Wendy or Pippy :3 Also ff someone apparently voided Wendy last night, darn timezones

Still on a Lookout for Jacquez and Purrl :3 Gonna cycle out a villager today for room.

ah !
just noticed this thread,
may as well post and see what happens ?

so, I`m looking for any of the following :
  • flora
  • fuchsia
  • pietro
gosh they`re so cute and sweet ♥

Looking for my dreamies in my signature!!
I'm also selling my villagers (except for Cookie and Cheri) to anyone who wants them! I'm also looking for Genji for my girlfriend :'-)
Thank you!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back