• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for an uchi villager, anyone will one will do. I also have bangle moving out on the 11th if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Selling Diana in boxes.. Would like her gone in an hour..There's a post in the plaza..

Last edited:
as of today I am looking for the following villagers:

Kody/Mott/Rowan - if I get one of these I won't be needing the other two.

I really want those jocks right now but in the future I'm wanting Clay so if anyone has him NOW I'll take him now and just get a jock later.

I have Mott in my town, he isn't 100% original anymore, I know his shirt changed, he still has some sloppy furniture in his house, not sure if he has everything though, VM me if your interested though :)

looking for Tammy! I've spotted her in a few cycle threads, but I now have the space for her! lemme know if she's leaving now

LF: Francine and Chrissy. Im willing to give a very large amount of bells you name it, or an original pietro

If anyone does want pietro and i cant find anyone with francine or chrissy let me know and ill hit you up if i cant find anyone with them.

LF: Francine and Chrissy. Im willing to give a very large amount of bells you name it, or an original pietro

If anyone does want pietro and i cant find anyone with francine or chrissy let me know and ill hit you up if i cant find anyone with them.

I can give you Francine! i'm in need of bells :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back