• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for:
Teddy
Maple
Beau
Goldie
Butch
Molly
Bonbon
Whitney
Cheif
Katt

also, trading/giving away julian and stitches

Last edited:
Looking for Bunnie and Stitches can pay bells, hybrids or Merengue (when she finally moves out)

Looking for Bruce the goat. He's my favourite villager and I'll do nearly anything for him!
If you have him moving out, and you're able to give him to me, my friend code is:
3840-6953-8804
Thanks in advance!
----------------------------------
Hmmm... How do I post here?

Looking for Bruce the goat. He's my favourite villager and I'll do nearly anything for him!
If you have him moving out, and you're able to give him to me, my friend code is:
3840-6953-8804
Thanks in advance!
----------------------------------
Hmmm... How do I post here?

Did you mean Bruce the cranky deer?

Looking for Punchy the cat! I'm willing to trade any of my current villagers: Chief, Kid Cat, Agent S, Gigi, Violet, Charlise, Lionel, Eunice, or Hopper.

I'm looking for Bruce the goat. If any of you have him reply and ill send my code.
Thanks in advance!
-----------------------------------------
Hmmm... How do I post on this forum?

Been looking for Stitches or Peoke for a friend. :)

And Francine and Coco for myself :3

Looking for either Sprinkle or Apple. I can pay IGB or some BTB. Please shoot me a PM.

I'm looking for Bruce the goat. If any of you have him reply and ill send my code.
Thanks in advance!
-----------------------------------------
Hmmm... How do I post on this forum?
Bruce is a deer of the finest quality. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking for Pekoe! I have bells to offer!

I just convinced her to move in from the campsite to my cycle town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back