• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Phil and Papi ASAP also for this town Gigi/Bonbon or Bunnie, and Rolf once Fang leaves or is moved.Looking for Papi and Phil first so can move on to the finals on that list.
The rest on the LF are going to my last dream town on new ds not yet set. But will be seeking them after get these in note one spot open then must make room.

Hello,

I want to sell DIANA for:
- 200 tbt Bells

Best regards, Yuuki.

Last edited:
Looking for the following:

Cheri
Rod
Butch
Skye or Lily
Willow

I don't care if they're original or not, and I'm willing to pay only in BTB. PM me.
Update: No more room in my town for now! But if you have one of these other guys and want to unload them later, you know who to call ;)

Last edited:
Really looking for Ahnka and a good soul so I can afford her..

Found her..Thank you so much!

Last edited:
I'm really new to the whole buying/selling/trading villagers scene (as you might guess from my being a new member, ahah), but I'd really love to get my hands on Colton. Afraid I can only pay in in-game bells at this time.

Potentially would have Tom, Purrl, Gwen and maybe Nan to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back