• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fang just asked me to move and I'm debating whether or not I should let him go. If I were to do so, I'd like to trade him for Octavian! However all other offers are welcome and accepted! He is 100% original and very cute, so message me if you're interested in him! :)

I finally got Lyman in boxes! I'm looking for Poncho once I get that koala out of here

Looking for Genji and Bunnie/Tangy

Preferably if they were NOT in boxes yet, I have exams this week.
If you have them in your town and don't want them or are willing to sell them message me to work out a deal!

Jeremiah!

He's the last villager I am looking for! Please PM me so we can work out an offer or something. I can offer 2 million IGB or maybe something else?

Cheers!

Jeremiah!

He's the last villager I am looking for! Please PM me so we can work out an offer or something. I can offer 2 million IGB or maybe something else?

Cheers!

one of the lurkers for him dropped off in my thread! I will keep cycling once Willow is out in a half an hour

Wow, forums are complicated, sorry for posting this in the wrong place at first.

Anyways, I am looking for Tifanny! For bells, I probably wouldn't be able to realistically pay over 100,000, but I could try! Either way, I would prooobably have to pay you gradually, but I am willing to do whatever it takes to get her, seriously. For villagers, I am willing to trade any of mine; Harry, Peggy, Tipper, Coach, Melba, O'Hare, Hugh, and Katt. I don't really have that many valuable items, but I do have the Mermaid Screen and Mermaid Dresser. I have eight hybrid roses, seven pink, and one purple... and for fruit, my native is pear, and I also have seven perfect cherries, one mango, eight apples, three peaches, four cherries, and eight lemons.

I'm offering any combination of those, and I mean, for free would be great too, but yeah I just really want Tiffany.

Looking for Cookie! I have Whitney and Punchy up for trade :)

Fang just asked me to move and I'm debating whether or not I should let him go. If I were to do so, I'd like to trade him for Octavian! However all other offers are welcome and accepted! He is 100% original and very cute, so message me if you're interested in him! :)

(Thread here)

Looking for Olivia/Blanche/Portia/Monique(not sure if cleared from void) I will trade Ankha for one of them. She will be leaving my town tom. but I can TT her to boxes.

Looking for Fang! ^o^

I won't be available during the weekdays, but I will be during the weekend. If anyone can offer him, PM me and I will respond back as soon as possible!

I'm looking for Alfonso, to no avail T^T I have been resetting my campsite for a week hoping he'll turn up. I've let go a lot of high tiers like Whitney, Beau, Stitches.. I'm in no luck with the cycling threads I'm following either. Autovoids are so hard to find lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back