• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Willow, I can pay between 30-75 BTB depending on originality.
I have room in my town now, so if you can offer please PM me.

Looking for julian, daisy, and fang. can't seem to find daisy anywhere.
can offer igb, tbt, or some villagers.

I've got [size=+2]Agnes [/size] ready to move to another town. Let me know if you're interested! :D

Last edited:
LF Marshal

Looking for Marshal, only have bells and a few hybrids I can throw in too. Thanks for any help!

Trading Fang! Looking for Octavian mainly however every kind of offer is welcomed too! He is 100% original and 100% adorable.

Still looking for Willow, I can pay between 30-75 BTB depending on originality.
I have room in my town now, so if you can offer please PM me.

Looking for Genji and Bunnie, offering 10mil for them both!
Message me if you have them for trade, I have a spot ready for someone.

Looking for Elise, the snooty monkey with red sunglasses and lipstick!
Please let me know trough private message, thank you!

Still looking for Chrissy, Marina, Goldie, Peanut, Pekoe, Kid Cat. vwv Please message me.

welp. ;n; back to looking for both francine and genji! i have space in my town now. i'm willing to pay igb, as well as trade for villagers you may want -- i can cycle through my cycle town for any of your dreamies~

welp. ;n; back to looking for both francine and genji! i have space in my town now. i'm willing to pay igb, as well as trade for villagers you may want -- i can cycle through my cycle town for any of your dreamies~

please find lobo for me

Looking for Genji and Bunnie, offering 10mil for each of them!
Message me if you have them please, I have room for one of them atm :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back