• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still desperately searching for Marshal, Merengue, or Cheri :( willing to pay over 40,000,000 IG bells for any one :D

LOOKING TO BUY OR TRADE FOR JULIAN!

Also looking for ORIGINAL Mathilda.
Willing to pay IGB or trade for the villagers below!

FOR SALE/TRADE: ORIGINAL Beau and Genji!

still looking for all animals listed in signature. IG bells only please!

Giving away an unoriginal Bonbon. She'll be in boxes tomorrow but I can TT her out today. Please have a clear void if you're picking her up.

~adoption pending~

Last edited:
Still looking for Elise, the snooty monkey with red glasses and lipstick.
Please let me know trough a private message if you have her!

Still desperate for Blanche or Erik! I think I'm at risk for a void adoption soon D: Will pay TBT or some IGB!

Last edited:
Looking for Molly and Winnie. Can offer in game bells, items/sets, hybrids or tbt/btb. Originality doesn't matter either.

Looking for any dreamies in my sig (especially the octopus villagers)
willing to offer high in-game bells and/or tbt <3

hey guys im looking for kiki please let me know how much it is and stuff! thanks! (sometimes i lose track of my post so maybe if you can vm or pm me wpuld be ideal, ill keep an eye on this thou!)

If anyone wants Chadder the cheese mouse he's leaving my second town soon, please VM or PM me to let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back