• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for
Ozzie the Lazy Koala
Sydney the Normal Koala
Melba the Normal Koala
Astrid the Snooty Kangaroo
Mathilda the Kangaroo
Rooney the Cranky Kangaroo
Kitt the Normal Kangaroo

If I don't answer, I'll be at school or asleep, keep in mind I'm in Australia, and timezones may vary so please don't be rude if I don't answer (which always happens :( )

I'm looking for:

Kidd the smug goat
Marshall the smug squirrel
Octavian the cranky octopus
Cheif the cranky wolf
Champ the jock monkey
Genji the jock rabbit
Ribbot the jock frog

I'm mostly looking for the crankys or jocks since I'm in need of them in my town! (too many normals here haha <3)

I'm looking for:

Cherry, the uchi dog

Willing to pay 3 mill IGB for her, or around 75 TBT
I'm willing to do a bit of haggling with the TBT amount.

If you are interested / can point me towards a seller, please PM me. Thank you :)

Looking for Genji and Bunnie (or Tabby)!

Offering 5mil to 10mil for Genji and Bunnie, offer an amount of Tabby. :)

Looking for Colton the smug horse! Would really prefer him to be original please. Can pay IGB! PM me your price and his originality!

Also I am sorry if I can't reply immediately, I will be in school most of the day. Thanks!​

;3; lookin for maple, willing to trade any of the following for her: fang, bob, whitney, tia, kid cat [currently in boxes]

Looking for Carmen and Tiffany.

Currently only have one space. Willing to pay any sort of IGB price; I have more bells than I know what to do with or a reasonable BTB price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back