• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for: beau (!!), bam, fauna, fang, muffy, whitney, and shep. my top priorities are beau, fang, and whitney. ;v; id really love these cuties in my town! im willing to trade ankha for beau also.
edit: i now have bam! still looking for beau, fang, and whitney!

Last edited:
Looking for Carmen and Tiffany.

Currently only have one space. Willing to pay any sort of IGB price; I have more bells than I know what to do with or a reasonable BTB price.

Still looking for these two :) once I get my last two dreamies for Spinners I'll be able to start cycling Aperture to help others achieve their dreamies.

I reset my son's town to make a theme town... I am looking for the following villagers:

Chrissy
Bob
Genji
O'Hare
Roscoe
Tia

I can pay with IGB or TBT...I also have a cycle town, so I may be able to "pay" with a villager trade. Originality is not important, as long as they are not completely different...lol

**I have open spots right now, since I am only on day 3 of the town**

Looking for Wendy! she's tier five and usually auto voided so i have no luck :c

I'm currently looking for Lionel, Walker, Tom, Kitty, Apple, Flurry, Pashmina, and Soliel. I can only take two right now, and I'm willing to pay IGB or TBT.

Looking for any female ostriches excluding Flora and Queenie!
Especially looking for Blanche, and can pay highly for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back