• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for one of these following villagers from each type:

Cranky: Apollo, Hamphrey, Octavian, Rooney

Jock: Bill, Boone, Ribbot, Sly, Snake, Sparro, Sterling

If you have any one of these villagers, I will buy them for over 5 million or more bells (or you can make an offer) :D

Looking for Ankha for one of my friends!
I am willing to trade Diana and/or Freya for her, and I can give you several hybrids as well! Thanks! Please PM me with offers ^w^

Looking for Ankha, Ribbot, Coco, Lucky, and Sterling.
Trading Peanut, Julian, Sylvia, Violet, and Vladamir.
I also have Sprinkle in my campsite.

Last edited:
Still looking for Bonbon and Maple!
I'm willing to trade Lucky, Marshal, Merengue, Diana, Biskit, Olivia, Static, or Mira. I'm also willing to pay with bells or TBT!

I just gave away my 9th villager, now worried about getting one of their voided villagers. I just really need a Lazy villager. Preferably Drago, Zucker, Jeremiah, Punchy, Rodeo, Clay, Lucky, Chester, Stitches, Tucker or Bob.

STILL looking for Tiffany and Anabelle/pango!! I have some TBT and IG bells as well!

Looking for Bob, Roald, Kabuki, or Drago. Can trade for bells, parts of Rococo set, fortune cookie items, etc. Please PM me if you're interested.

Still looking.
I can also trade gold nuggets along with bells or whatever you'd like.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back