• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A villager can be not original? o.o

If they change their original outfit, greeting, catchphrase, or interior furniture they are not longer considered "original". c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Elvis in boxes! Not posting on my cycling thread because I have to get to bed, but if anyone wants him PM me and I'll be able to trade tomorrow!
He's totally free, and I'll give him to the first person who contacts me

LF Chadder and Bones! willing to pay 1mil for each of them. Just lemme get my babies back v - v

Preferably original, but it's okay if not C:

I can trade: Fauna,Marshall,Cocoa,Canberra,Tank(moving atm),Velma,Bubbles

I want:Julian,Whitney, Punchy, Cellia,Gigi,Tiffany,Paula

Thanks! Friendcode 2423-5317-7167

I'm looking for Deena, Pietre, Coco, Stitches

I have Lolly, Elvis, Coach, Mira, and Tipper up for grabs

A villager can be not original? o.o

Yes they can - meaning the greeting, catchphrase, clothing and furniture might have changed. All villagers have initial clothing, furniture, greeting and catchphrase.

Just gift them the original items and change the catchphrase to bring them nearer to the original as possible however; they will eventually change those things by buying items (off you or at Re-Tail – though you can say no) and where you have no control change clothing and catchphrases with other villagers, etc.

**Lol, just seen that someone answered above.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm looking to buy Fauna!
Willing to pay 3mil in-game bells, 21 gold ore, a bunch of golden roses and all my TBT bells!

--------

Resolved! Thank you, lizardon!

Last edited:
Looking for Cheri! Preferrably as a giveaway, but I'm ready to pay in IGB or TBT as well, depending on the price. Please pm me!

Looking for Pierce!! Can pay IGB, TBT, Hybrds or Unorderables. Though he's tier 5, so hoping he's not too much ): lol

Looking for Kidd, Charlise, Rowan ;w; will prefer to pay in IGB

Looking for Jacques Soleil Flora Tammy Zucker

only IGB offers please

Last edited:
Anyone looking for Francine? A friend of mine has her in boxes and she'd really like to get her out asap.

Looking for an original Diana, Bunnie, and Ankha! Paying up to 20m IGB for each D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back