• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think these are re orderable items as they are listed as being from Timmy and Tommy , could I order an oval clock, patchwork lamp, pipe organ and rice cooker please? ty~

hello!

i would like to order

clothes line pole, pompompurin bed, blossom lantern, sloppy sofa!

thnk u <3

I think these are re orderable items as they are listed as being from Timmy and Tommy , could I order an oval clock, patchwork lamp, pipe organ and rice cooker please? ty~

Yup! That will be 4 tbt total. Are you available for me to drop off your items right now?

hello!

i would like to order

clothes line pole, pompompurin bed, blossom lantern, sloppy sofa!

thnk u <3

Hello, unfortunately the Sloppy bed is not reorderable and is not on my unorderable list of available items. After some digging, I found one in my storage but it will cost 2 tbt like the rest of the unorderables that I have for sale. For all 4 items, the total will be 6 tbt. It looks like I missed you so feel free to set up a time or just send me a message the next time that you're online.

Also, please be sure to add me on your friends list :)

Last edited:
oh my i did not know it was unorderabble, but thank you for finding me one anywho!

and yes, im ready :^) i will transfer bells rn

oh my i did not know it was unorderabble, but thank you for finding me one anywho!

and yes, im ready :^) i will transfer bells rn

Awesome, thanks! I'll be looking for your gates.

I am not able to see your town, did you add me before you opened your gates or after? You might have to re-open them if you don't mind.

Last edited:
Hello. Can I get the crown for 6 TBT?

Yup, no problem! It looks like you aren't online at the moment but I'll be back later tonight and hopefully I can catch you then, otherwise I'll PM you and we can set up a time and date for me to drop it off

:)

Also, don't forget to add me :D

Can I order the five unorderables?
- Pompompurin Chair -
- Pompompurin Pudding -
- Pompompurin Rack -
- Pompompurin TV -
- Pompompurin Table -

Total of 10 tbt :)

Yes, I am! My FC is 2638 - 5735 - 6042 :D

Sending payment right now.

I have not received payment yet, are you sure you have the right username? Be sure to let me know when you've added me and opened your gates so I can drop your items off to you.

Thanks! :)

Last edited:
I have not received payment yet, are you sure you have the right username? Be sure to let me know when you've added me and opened your gates so I can drop your items off to you.

Thanks! :)

Sorry, my baby cousins just came over so I had a bit of a delay. They are making me figure out the tv for him. I just sent the tbt and I am opening my gate now but I will most likely be afk when you come, super sorry!

Hi, can I buy :
Throne
Plate Armor
Doctor's coat
Argyle Knit Sweater
Library Wall

for 9 tbt? I'll add your FC now; mine is in profile sidebar, town is called Reverie. Thank you!

Hi, can I buy :
Throne
Plate Armor
Doctor's coat
Argyle Knit Sweater
Library Wall

for 9 tbt? I'll add your FC now; mine is in profile sidebar, town is called Reverie. Thank you!

Sure thing! I'll edit this message and like your post when your order is ready. Thank you!

:)

Did you mean Argyle Knit Shirt? If so, I have all of your items ready to deliver.

Last edited:
I did, I'm sorry, I'm kinda sleepy:blush:

My gates are open, so head over whenever you are ready. Thank you!

Do you have the Notebook Items?

- - - Post Merge - - -

AKA Campus

- - - Post Merge - - -

they orderable for around 20,000 bells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back