• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

closed

I'm in love with the fair-themed icons you have made! Would absolutely love something similar.

Style: Dreamy Animated Icon
Amount of characters: 1 (ref - I don't have any PJs, sorry, but would be happy with anything)
Pose: lying down
Emotion: asleep
Background: any
Amount of TBT: 150 TBT bells
Questions/Comments: I would love if you incorporated the Goose Plush (see my collectibles). 🥺

Let me know if you're interested and I'll send the bells over. :)

I'm in love with the fair-themed icons you have made! Would absolutely love something similar.

Style: Dreamy Animated Icon
Amount of characters: 1 (ref - I don't have any PJs, sorry, but would be happy with anything)
Emotion: asleep
Background: any
Amount of TBT: 150 TBT bells
Questions/Comments: I would love if you incorporated the Goose Plush (see my collectibles). 🥺

Let me know if you're interested and I'll send the bells over. :)
that sounds great, i’ll add you <3

Style: Dreamy animated icon
Amount of characters: 1
EfoJe7-VAAEOtA2.jpeg
Emotion: sleeping
Background: up to you
Amount of TBT: 150
Questions/Comments: Thank you!

Style: Headshot
Pose: N/A
Emotion: Similar expression to the one in the reference!
Background: Transparent
Amount of TBT: 110 tbt
Questions/Comments:
XjdP1Z4.jpg

NB: the beanie is black, the dress and socks have lilac tones, the skirt part is ruffled/pleated with a purple underlay

here's the reference for the dress:

6d59ecd8de9181b0ed3edfb05aacf5b2.jpg

thanks for considering! <3

Style: Headshot
Pose: N/A
Emotion: Similar expression to the one in the reference!
Background: Transparent
Amount of TBT: 110 tbt
Questions/Comments:
XjdP1Z4.jpg

NB: the beanie is black, the dress and socks have lilac tones, the skirt part is ruffled/pleated with a purple underlay

here's the reference for the dress:

6d59ecd8de9181b0ed3edfb05aacf5b2.jpg

thanks for considering! <3
sure! i’ll add you c:

okie, and any art for you is free since i forgot your birthday 🥺😭
Thank you, but no thank you! Gotta support a fellow artist whose shown so much improvement!!! 🥺 💕 YOU'RE ALREADY SUPER GENEROUS, I CAN'T ACCEPT 😭😭😭😭 unless you want to count it as an art trade for the drawing I did for you a while back, otherwise no freebies!

@Vrisnem hey there, buh-kay! finished the icon, let me know if you wanted anything changed :> IMGUR LINK

It's perfect, I love it! Thank you! 🖤

EDIT: Would it be possible to have a version with the thought bubble removed? I love how the whole thing looks when it's large, but think it would look a little better without it when scaled down. I could send across another 50 bells for this additional version if you think that would be a fair amount. :)

It's perfect, I love it! Thank you! 🖤

EDIT: Would it be possible to have a version with the thought bubble removed? I love how the whole thing looks when it's large, but think it would look a little better without it when scaled down. I could send across another 50 bells for this additional version if you think that would be a fair amount. :)
Of course you can, and don’t worry about the extra bells! here you go <33
IMGUR LINK
D1D3EE29-E603-4CFF-A6BD-98368C345E5D.gif

Back