• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

closed

Style: Detailed Chibi
Emotion: Cheery and Excited
Pose: Have fun with this one!
Props (max of three): A plushie of him!
And a plushie of him as well!
Background: None
Payment: 300 TBT
Any extra details/questions: I thought I already commissioned you for this sorry dljkjdklvj
hihi!! i just realized a reference image wasn’t on my order form XD!! what’s the ref for the character you wanted? 🥺💚

@michealsmells the plush’s name is eggnog, which is the sweetest thing i’ve ever heard. i hope you don’t mind that i put an eggshell hat on him 🥺
IMGUR LINK
1599095693375.png
if u want one with an outline pm me and i’ll send u one 🖤

Last edited:
@michealsmells the plush’s name is eggnog, which is the sweetest thing i’ve ever heard. i hope you don’t mind that i put an eggshell hat on him 🥺
IMGUR LINK
if u want one with an outline pm me and i’ll send u one 🖤

Aww they're so cute!! Eggnog would be one to wear an eggshell hat too so thats perfectly fine! Thank you so much <3

The improvement of your art is amazing, looking so good! Once I’ve saved some tbt I’m def going to submit a commission

Style: simple Chibi
Emotion: happy, smiling
Pose: hugging Marshal
Props (max of three): Marshal?
Background: magical forest
Reference: Lizzie
Untitled79_20200905150204.png
sorry for my ugly handwriting
Payment: 100 tbt
Any extra details/questions : I hope it's not too confusing!

Back