• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Closet Clear-Out! [Saharah, Gracie, Fireworks, Art, etc]

@Eldin: I have tall gongoid and mega harmonoid from your wishlist. Both for the lamp and the mermaid wall? :)

@Piptocrossing: Sure, it's all for sale, offer?

@lishe: Sorry, but I usually only see gyroids going for 5-10k each and the lamp and wall are worth quite a bit more than that. I would buy the two gyroids from you for 40k if you'd like. But I'm looking for around 100-150k each for the lamp and wall.

- - - Post Merge - - -

100,000 bells, you would be getting a 10,000 bell profit :D

100k for the card screen or for all three items?

@Eldin: Pfft my bad for not researching prices more in depth. Sorry for the low ball offer. Happy to sell both for 40k, will have to pass on the lamp and wall for now as I'm too new to have that many bells. Your town, or mine?

Last edited:
For the card screen 100,000 bells :)
I also would like the cabana TV and wardrobe, 200,000 bells for both of those?

Last edited:
@lishe: That's alright, I've done the same thing plenty of times, aha. And you can come over to my town now if you'd like. c:

@Piptocrossing: Could you do 300k for all three (and by TV you mean the wall radio, right)? If so come on over. c:

oops i mean the radio lol, ok

I know you are making other orders, but could u come to my town? i am trying to unlock the train station :)

if not thats totally ok as well :)

On my way :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Having some connection errors, bleh. It was working fine an hour ago. Give me two shakes to restart and try to connect again.

@Pipto: No problem, once me and lishe are finished I'll head over. c:

@lishe: Was that you trying to get in? Got an error, I've re-opened my gates if you'd like to try again. c:

I'm still having some problems! Ack. Porter's telling me something's not working!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ha, never mind, I'm on my way!

- - - Post Merge - - -

thanks so much! :blush:

Sure. Offer for the bamboo? I honestly don't even know what it sells for on here, so whatever is fine. My gates are open if you'd like to come now. c:

edit: Just a warning, Clyde is moving so careful if you talk to him when collecting signatures.

Last edited:
Back