• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway Clothing, Furniture, Gyroids, and Lots of Other Stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

preppy shirt
post op patch
basket of perfect peaches (9)
matcha soft serve
swirl soft serve

if that's ok!
(if it happens to be ready soon, will need to wait,
i'm waiting to go to someone's town)

Sure! Only thing I can't get ready for you is the Preppy Shirt, as Maruchan already claimed it. The rest is now ready for pick-up, though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

At work, lurking in forums sneakily, therefore can't be in-game for the pickup...sorry! ^^;;
Ahh, I see. That's fine, we'll find a time for you to come pick it up. :)

Sure! Only thing I can't get ready for you is the Preppy Shirt, as Maruchan already claimed it. The rest is now ready for pick-up, though!

that's ok!!

edit: i'll be gone for a bit, so i'll let you know when i can come over another time!!

Last edited:
If you're available in the next twenty minutes, I'd love to take these off your hands:

Star Hairpin
Leopard Tank
Leopard Pumps
Lovely Chair
Lovely Doll
9x Bananas
9x Persimmon

And if you don't mind my visiting your T&T Emporium, I'd greatly appreciate ^^ Just reset my town and my Nookling store is totally lacking!

If you're available in the next twenty minutes, I'd love to take these off your hands:

Star Hairpin
Leopard Tank
Leopard Pumps
Lovely Chair
Lovely Doll
9x Bananas
9x Persimmon

And if you don't mind my visiting your T&T Emporium, I'd greatly appreciate ^^ Just reset my town and my Nookling store is totally lacking!
I've got your stuff together and I'll add you in a bit. :)
If you'd like to visit my Emporium, why don't you come pick it up tomorrow? They're closed at the moment. :(

Ahh! It's OK about the Emporium, I won't be available tomorrow. I'll add you now, just let me know when you're ready for me!

Thank you~!!!

Could I have red pinwheel, bunny red balloon, gracie shirt, aviator shades, and alpine chair please?

Also could you hold my order for a bit? we are currently having tons of issues with our wifi connection....

Thank you!

I'm sorry, but could you hold the jingle set for me? I'm waiting on one last trade and then I really have to go to bed, these late nights are making me achy ;-; But I'll be back tomorrow to pickup and should see you around then. Thanks so much!

Could I have red pinwheel, bunny red balloon, gracie shirt, aviator shades, and alpine chair please?

Also could you hold my order for a bit? we are currently having tons of issues with our wifi connection....

Thank you!
I'll get that together for you. Don't worry about the wait, I understand. :)

I'm sorry, but could you hold the jingle set for me? I'm waiting on one last trade and then I really have to go to bed, these late nights are making me achy ;-; But I'll be back tomorrow to pickup and should see you around then. Thanks so much!
Don't worry about it, I reserved it for you. :) See you tomorrow!

Hello there! I've added you, and is ready to pickup my goodies now - Thank you! ^^

Last edited:
bumping

Some updates:
I've added some stuff in the lists (predictable).
I'm offering a service for reorderable items now, check the front page for details.
I also added a wishlist catalog. Again, tips aren't mandatory, but they are appreciated!

Order away.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And for those interested, I have a pretty decent turnip spike today.

Link

Id love a Monster Mask, Skeleton Figurine, World Map, Tall Bowtoid, Bunny Green Balloon , Rose Wall, Robo wall & Matcha Soft-Serve. Thank you so much for your kindness

Bunny Green Balloon, Green Pinwheel, Matcha Soft-Serve, and~~

I was wondering if I could ask for you to check if your catalog has certain items I'd like to order? ;c 30+ pages is like hueghyyy </3
^^ That would add on to my order and make it over 5, of course. o:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back