• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway Clothing, Furniture, Gyroids, and Lots of Other Stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id love a Monster Mask, Skeleton Figurine, World Map, Tall Bowtoid, Bunny Green Balloon , Rose Wall, Robo wall & Matcha Soft-Serve. Thank you so much for your kindness
Will be getting that together for you. :)

Bunny Green Balloon, Green Pinwheel, Matcha Soft-Serve, and~~

I was wondering if I could ask for you to check if your catalog has certain items I'd like to order? ;c 30+ pages is like hueghyyy </3
^^ That would add on to my order and make it over 5, of course. o:
Oof, you got sniped on the balloon and soft-serve. Let me know what you're interested in, I have a pretty huge catalog (obviously), so I might have what you're looking for. :)

Oof, you got sniped on the balloon and soft-serve. Let me know what you're interested in, I have a pretty huge catalog (obviously), so I might have what you're looking for. :)

hnnngthathurts;; I was wondering if you had: Nurse's cap, nurse's uniform, pastel-stripe dress, stagehand hat, town-view paper? c:

AutumnFirefly, your order's ready for pick-up. I'll open my gates for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

hnnngthathurts;; I was wondering if you had: Nurse's cap, nurse's uniform, pastel-stripe dress, stagehand hat, town-view paper? c:
I'll check what I have and order it for you. The next in-game post delivery is in 45 minutes, so I'll have it available then.

Could I have the following please? :)

- amethyst shirt
- frog shirt
- natty dress
- pic of lolly
- giant-clam shell

I'll also be looking through your new orderables section/checking for your wishlist items. Looks like I have quite a few you can catalog :eek:

Alright Ill post another order in a minuet for your re orderables . The pages are alot to go threw. Its 25 per order?
That's right. I'll wait for your full order. :)

Could I have the following please? :)

- amethyst shirt
- frog shirt
- natty dress
- pic of lolly
- giant-clam shell

I'll also be looking through your new orderables section/checking for your wishlist items. Looks like I have quite a few you can catalog :eek:
I'll get that together for you as well. Let me know if there's more you'd like to have. :)

Okay then I would also love
I would like the following:
The complete Jingle set (13 items)
big festive tree
box corner sofa
box sofa
Festivale accessory
festivale pants, tank & Dress
festival lantern
festive dress
fireplace

There are a few more items but thats my order for now

Okay then I would also love
I would like the following:
The complete Jingle set (13 items)
big festive tree
box corner sofa
box sofa
Festivale accessory
festivale pants, tank & Dress
festival lantern
festive dress
fireplace

There are a few more items but thats my order for now
I'll be ordering all of that for you. It'll take a while for it all to arrive, though. You're all right with waiting?

Last edited:
I'll be ordering all of that for you. It'll take a while for it all to arrive, though. You're all right with waiting?

Thats fine. you can pm me. If I am not around iv gone to the doctors but Ill be around later tonight. Im in no rush! Ill just get the small order from you now if thats alright. the non orderables

Thats fine. you can pm me. If I am not around iv gone to the doctors but Ill be around later tonight. Im in no rush! Ill just get the small order from you now if thats alright. the non orderables
All right. Somebody's leaving my town at the moment, so look for my gates and come over. Your order's right beside the train station. :)

Some one is in the middle of a convo u.u

- - - Post Merge - - -

psst can I throw a shaved ice lamp into my other order, last thing

H! I would love to have the cabana bookcase, papa bear, harvest bureau, minimalist table and pop up book if theyre still available. :)

Hi, I would like to order the kitschy clock, led display, pinball machine, retro stereo, sleek side table, and vintage radio please. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back