• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Club Nintendo Help

mrsharkman22

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I got the Nintendo 3ds XL Animal Crossing New Leaf bundle. When I got home I entered its pin into Club Nintendo. The 3ds XL survey came up but I cant seem to find a way so I can do the Animal Crossing New Leaf survey. I have connected my 3ds XL to Club Nintendo and have Animal Crossing New Leaf downloaded onto my 3ds XL but I cannot seem to get the Animal Crossing New Leaf survey up. Have you guys ran into this problem? And any help would be great.

I'm not much help, but I have the MH3U bundle (yet to put it on club nintendo) but i'm gonna assume that i'll have the same problem.
So any info would help me, too.

Did you link your eShop account to your Club Nintendo account?

Yes I did. I think the reason why its not working is because when you download a game from the eshop it sends a message to Club Nintendo saying you bought the game. Because the game is already downloaded to the 3ds XL there is no way for Club Nintendo to get the message. Still there should be someway.

I have the same problem, and the same thing has happened to me with other downloadable games. So now I get to lose my extra ten points because I can't do the survey by the 9th.

...Yay.

For the record, my accounts are definitely linked because I have gotten points for some eshop purchases, but not the full retail games that I've downloaded. If they're going to make the survey expire after release day, then their system needs to not suck.

Either say it's a different color or wait for Club Nintendo to add the option. That's what folks did with the Pikachu XL until it showed. :/

Well I found out that if you buy a wii U deluxe Nintendo Land comes with it and it doesnt have a pin you just have to wait 7 days before the survey will come up. I guess we will have to wait 7 days to see lol.

Back