Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
While we wait for tonight's closing thread* and tomorrow's collectible distribution, you, the community, can decide how the collectible rewards are distributed since we know that's important to some of you (especially if you think you might be in the winning cabin or placing first for a cabin favorite). We have the following collectibles:
Oarfish (multiple pieces)
Ocean Pearl
Rainbow Moon Jellyfish

The oarfish pieces will be ordered together based on how many you got. For example, two pieces will give you a head and a tail. Three pieces will give you a head, body, and tail. Four or more will give you a head, multiple body pieces, and a tail. If you only won one, your piece will be randomly selected between any of the three pieces. Pieces of the same type will have the same timestamp across the forum, so any pieces distributed with this batch can be traded and remain in the same order of head, body, and tail.

With the oarfish decided, it leaves the position of the oarfish as a whole, the Ocean Pearl, and the Rainbow Moon Jellyfish. Post your preferred order in this thread in order from left to right (newest to oldest) and the post with the most reactions will determine how we distribute them tomorrow.

*Tonight's closing ceremony is still waiting on the camp counselors' search of the remaining statue piece (in other words, we're still putting the thread together). Don't expect it to be finished at the usual 7 PM EDT, it will be happening later tonight.

The collectibles and currency will be distributed tomorrow evening, so feel free to post or react in favor of your preferred order until then.

I vote for Pearl (newest), then Oarfish pieces, then Rainbow (oldest), so:

1630360721497.png
1630360726938.png
1630360732183.png
1630360737422.png
1630360742084.png

Last edited:
While we wait for tonight's closing thread* and tomorrow's collectible distribution, you, the community, can decide how the collectible rewards are distributed since we know that's important to some of you (especially if you think you might be in the winning cabin or placing first for a cabin favorite). We have the following collectibles:
Oarfish (multiple pieces)
Ocean Pearl
Rainbow Moon Jellyfish

The oarfish pieces will be ordered together based on how many you got. For example, two pieces will give you a head and a tail. Three pieces will give you a head, body, and tail. Four or more will give you a head, multiple body pieces, and a tail. If you only won one, your piece will be randomly selected between any of the three pieces. Pieces of the same type will have the same timestamp across the forum, so any pieces distributed with this batch can be traded and remain in the same order of head, body, and tail.

With the oarfish decided, it leaves the position of the oarfish as a whole, the Ocean Pearl, and the Rainbow Moon Jellyfish. Post your preferred order in this thread in order from left to right (newest to oldest) and the post with the most reactions will determine how we distribute them tomorrow.

*Tonight's closing ceremony is still waiting on the camp counselors' search of the remaining statue piece (in other words, we're still putting the thread together). Don't expect it to be finished at the usual 7 PM EDT, it will be happening later tonight.

The collectibles and currency will be distributed tomorrow evening, so feel free to post or react in favor of your preferred order until then.
Would a poll be easier to vote on? Would it be possible to make a poll?

(newest to oldest)
Rainbow Moon Jellyfish, Ocean Pearl, Oarfish
Rainbow Moon Jellyfish, Oarfish, Ocean Pearl
Ocean Pearl, Rainbow Moon Jellyfish, Oarfish
Ocean Pearl, Oarfish, Rainbow Moon Jellyfish
Oarfish, Rainbow Moon Jellyfish, Ocean Pearl
Oarfish, Ocean Pearl, Rainbow Moon Jellyfish

Would a poll be easier to vote on? Would it be possible to make a poll?

(newest to oldest)
Rainbow Moon Jellyfish, Ocean Pearl, Oarfish
Rainbow Moon Jellyfish, Oarfish, Ocean Pearl
Ocean Pearl, Rainbow Moon Jellyfish, Oarfish
Ocean Pearl, Oarfish, Rainbow Moon Jellyfish
Oarfish, Rainbow Moon Jellyfish, Ocean Pearl
Oarfish, Ocean Pearl, Rainbow Moon Jellyfish
Yeah that would be way better so there’s not a million comments repeating suggestions with votes spread out

Now this will be difficult, since I'm sure many people are going to want them in different order :unsure:
In the personal I only need the oarfish tail to come before the head, that's all.

This is what I find aesthetically pleasing
Ocean Pearl - Rainbow Moon jellyfish - Oarfish head - body - tail

I'm neutral on the rainbow jelly place (no real plans for atm, even if I was to somehow win one), but would like the pearl to go out after the oars at least, if possible

at least if the poliwags end up winning. if they don't, winner team should get priority choice

edit: so for simplicity's sake, let's say pearl, oars, jelly

again, I've no real opinion on the jelly placement, but having it and the pearl bookened the oars would be nice, I'll admit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back