• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅 + 🔻22

Hi Jhine, can I trade in a Voodoo Doll, Ancient Candle, and a Tasty Cake and then get the Green Crescent Moon once it's available? I think it should work with the discounts? Thank you!

Also I'd like to enter the giveaway! In springtime I like enjoying the warmer weather by biking and also setting up the plants on my terrace. 🌷
Hey Flyffel! It's available now :) remaining total would be just 1 TBT! :LOL: Any message?

I would like to participate in the giveaway!

One of the things I like to do during the spring season is to look at all the blooming flowers. In my neighbourhood the daffodils and tulips are starting to sprout, with the magnolia trees about to bloom soon 🌷

There are purple ones out now!
IMG_5961.jpeg

happy 6th year anniversary, thank you so much for hosting!! 🌷

My favourite thing to do in Spring is looking at the Cherry pink blossoms they look like candy floss on sticks :)

Thanks for hosting, I would love to enter the giveaway! 💐

Being able to go outside for walks again is definitely my favourite thing as basic as that is. We've had decent enough weather here that I've been able to start walking home from work recently (that means Spring, yay!) and there are also a lot nice walking paths near me that I like to go out and explore in the warmer months. 🌷

Thanks for the giveaway! In spring I like to take my dog to the lake/park near my house and clip her 30-foot long line to my belt loops so she can roam all over the grass. She’s delighted that it is finally warm enough for her humans to tolerate long stretches of time outdoors.
I inserted a flower emoji when I posted this but I guess it didn’t show up (probably an issue w/ emojis on mobile???) I was trying to be fun and use a hyacinth. 🪻

Can I still enter if I add one here? 🌸

I inserted a flower emoji when I posted this but I guess it didn’t show up (probably an issue w/ emojis on mobile???) I was trying to be fun and use a hyacinth. 🪻

Can I still enter if I add one here? 🌸
Ahh good to know it could be a mobile issue. I'll just remove that rule :) thanks for trying to be fun though and for letting me know!!

Ahh good to know it could be a mobile issue. I'll just remove that rule :) thanks for trying to be fun though and for letting me know!!
It appears to have worked this time around so I’m not sure what happened yesterday! It was that exact same hyacinth the last time. Thanks!

oh wow six years, i’d like to join!

i like seeing all of the animals come back and the flowers bloom. i like being able to walk outside in the nice weather too.🪻🌷

Thanks for hosting a giveaway, that's so sweet!
I like to gather flowers as they bloom from my wildflower garden and dry them inside during springtime (my house ends up looking like a witches lair in the process, but that just adds to the fun)! 🥀🌸🥀

Happy 6th anniversary and thanks for hosting this giveaway! I like getting to spend time outside in the spring, just doing everyday things lol, it’s the little things. Plus it makes me happy to see all the flowers in bloom and everything 😊🌸🌷

Hey Bob Zombie! Yes I would :) this would leave you with 171 leftover credit! Any message?
Hey Jhine! I would like to trade in a ghostly preserve for the paradise planning egg if that’s okay? That should leave me at 243 credit afterwards if my math is right! 😂

Hey Jhine! I would like to trade in a ghostly preserve for the paradise planning egg if that’s okay? That should leave me at 243 credit afterwards if my math is right! 😂
Hey Bob Zombie! Sorry for the delay! After the trade-in and with your discounts, leftover credit will be 257 :) any message for the Paradise Egg?

Hey Bob Zombie! Sorry for the delay! After the trade-in and with your discounts, leftover credit will be 257 :) any message for the Paradise Egg?
That’s great! Sending over the ghostly preserve now - no message for the paradise egg 😁

Back