• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅 + 🔻22

Yay, a giveaway! In the spring, I like to start new plants from seed and watch them grow. I like to set up a little garden and see what I end up with at the end of the summer! 🌺

yo thanks for the giveaway! in the springtime i like to go outside and enjoy the nice weather and look at the pretty flowers that start to bloom 🌸

hey jhine! can i trade in a green crescent moon? ^^

also id like to enter the giveaway! thanks for hosting!

in the spring i really love the rainy weather it brings where i live! i also love seeing the flowers around me grow and the grass getting greener ☺️

Thanks for the giveaway! What I like about the spring is the cool and rainy weather and that it has my birthday! Spring also has Easter week, which is one my favourite holiday weeks since I appreciate the time off. 🌸

Very cool giveaway!!!! In the spring, I like to go through things and re-organize some of the areas in my house to Declutter so I guess technically that would be worded as “spring cleaning” lol! I also Like to decorate in my backyard to get it ready for summer whether it’s just trimming down some of my backyard, plants or getting new solar lanterns to make things a little more pretty. I also try to find a good spot to put a kiddie pool for our one-year-old puppers who loves the water.
🌸⛲🌺

Thanks for giveaway 💜 In spring I stock up on antihistamine and tissues as I get bad hayfever. I love the light nights and when we get nice warm weather it is just the best 🌸

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway! In spring I like to take my dog to the lake/park near my house and clip her 30-foot long line to my belt loops so she can roam all over the grass. She’s delighted that it is finally warm enough for her humans to tolerate long stretches of time outdoors.

Back