Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅

Hey! Can I buy your shamrock and date trade our purple bat potions? Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey J! Would love to purchase your rubber ducky plush! Would like to use the 1% first Message reaction discount. Let me know what I owe you and I will send it right over! Thanks!

Hello Jhine7, I would like to enter the giveaway! ^^

For the spring season, I'd like to go outside more! Winter is my favorite season, but with all the freezing temperatures and snow, I just stayed inside during those months. Now that the snow is gone and with the weather warming up, it's a perfect time to go outside and take a walk. 🌼

Hi Jhine, I'd also like to enter the giveaway!

I want to walk more and take up jogging this spring.. though technically it will be autumn for me. Either way, the weather is better for going outside! I also want to do another daily drawing challenge for a month; I think May would be a good time for this. 🌷

Thank you and congrats on your 5 year TBT anniversary!

Hello Jhine!

I would also love to enter the giveaway!
My favorite thing to do in the spring season is to garden. I love going out and pulling all of last years debris and making the space ready for new plants! I farmed in Oregon for many years and would love to do so again! 🌸🌺🌹🌺🌸

Thanks again!

early congrats on your 5-year tbt anniversary, justin! i can’t believe how many people are celebrating their tbt anniversaries this month, plus mine’s in a couple weeks as well!

i’d love to enter the giveaway if that’s okay, thank you for doing this!

my favourite thing to do during spring is get out and enjoy the nice weather. summer is too hot for me, and winter is a bit too cold, so spring and fall are my prime seasons for getting out and doing stuff haha. i usually don’t do anything special, just anything to get outside 🌷💗

5 years?! Such a long time, I've loved seeing you the forum this whole time! Here's to 5 more years, Thank you for hosting this giveaway, it's very kind of you!

During the spring season, I like to just spend time outside, and take my cats on walks. It does wonders for my mental health, especially with being an online full-time college student. I enjoy doing things outdoors with friends like picnics and riding scooters in the local park!🌹

Congrats on the soon to be 5 years! I would like to enter the giveaway! 🌸🌹💐🌻
What happens if two people have the same calculated number, though? 😅

For this spring, I would like to get my backyard into shape. It is a pile of weeds and debris from storms. Added bonus: it’ll be a good workout. 😂

Every spring has been different for me, in terms of how I feel about it or what’s going on in my life, but I think it’s still my favorite season. 🥰

Congrats on the soon to be 5 years! I would like to enter the giveaway! 🌸🌹💐🌻
What happens if two people have the same calculated number, though? 😅

For this spring, I would like to get my backyard into shape. It is a pile of weeds and debris from storms. Added bonus: it’ll be a good workout. 😂

Every spring has been different for me, in terms of how I feel about it or what’s going on in my life, but I think it’s still my favorite season. 🥰
Great question! I'll add more to the OP but if that happens and they are picked, we'll have 6 winners for 600 TBT total :)

Hey friend! I’d like to enter your giveaway! For spring, I want to spend a lot of time gardening. I already have a long list of things I need to get done, and I hope to start it within the next couple of weeks. 🌸🌺🌸

Back