Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅

heya, i'd be down to enter the giveaway! ;u; during spring i like to hit up music and take walks and generally capture the sunshine. i've got plans to make sticky toffee pudding in the near future also!! 😌🌼

Hi, could I enter the giveaway, congrats on your 5 year anniversary <3
In spring season I love to enjoy the warm sunlight, the longer days and doing spring-cleaning!🌸

Last edited:
Hey Jhine! I’d be willing to buy a Cresent Moon Egg for 1500. I’ve decided to pursue a full lineup of them (yes I’m a bit crazy haha).

i'd love to join your giveaway! congrats on almost 5 full years here on tbt!

my favourite thing to do in spring is to try and get outside more to enjoy the warmer (but not yet hot!) weather. there's something super magical about seeing nature come back to life after a long cold winter! seeing things start to sprout and bud is really exciting to see 🌷

Congratulations on upcoming 5 year anniversary Justin!! 🎉💜 Didn’t realise I joined 4 months after you 🌻

I love spring as it is always full of hope and promise. Daffodils and warmer days 🤞 ( in Scotland it is mostly ☔😂)

Hi Jhine! Congrats on almost five years, I'm not too far from this milestone myself. This spring, I plan to try to finish my work early so I can enjoy those nice summer weekends a whole lot more. Additionally, I plan to start walking my dogs daily, in tune to the New Years resolution I made at the start of the year. I also plan to pick hiking back up; a springtime activity I've always loved. Thanks for this generous opportunity! 🌸

Hey Jhine 😀

Thank you so much for doing this giveaway ☺️

I love spring it’s my favourite time of year as it’s my birthday, my wedding anniversary and my husbands birthday all in spring 🌸

So there is a lot of celebrations during the months of spring. I have to wait a little bit still as it’s only autumn in Australian at the moment.

Hi Jhine, happy 5 year anniversary 🎈

I’d like to join the giveaway please 🌻 In spring I love to plant some seeds and watch my balcony flowers, herbs and veggies come to life. I also love going on walks in spring to look at all the trees and gardens in bloom 😊

Hey, happy TBT anniversary! During the spring, I love picking a bunch of wildflowers with my friends! We went last year to a big field and made pretty wildflower bouquets! 🌼

I would like to enter the giveaway. Most of Spring is me planning and making stuff for an event closer to Summer that needs a lot of preparation on my end. Other than that, in Spring I most like to chill but also plant flowers in the garden, I love flowers and Spring is the best time to watch them grow. 🌸

Back