Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅

Hey Jhine! I would like your Glam Feather at the discounted price of 13,500. I would like to trade in my Aurora Sky for 10,200. I will also trade in my Ice Cream Swirl for 1,275. With that TBT, I would like to use 2,025 of my store credit to add up to 13,500. Any kind or no message on the Glam Feather will be great. I will send over the Aurora Sky and Ice Cream Swirl whenever I see my post liked, and confirmed. Thank you! :)

Hey Jhine! I would like your Glam Feather at the discounted price of 13,500. I would like to trade in my Aurora Sky for 10,200. I will also trade in my Ice Cream Swirl for 1,275. With that TBT, I would like to use 2,025 of my store credit to add up to 13,500. Any kind or no message on the Glam Feather will be great. I will send over the Aurora Sky and Ice Cream Swirl whenever I see my post liked, and confirmed. Thank you! :)
Hey BalloonFight! Sounds great, thanks for doing the math :) Feel free to send everything over whenever ready!
Post automatically merged:

hi jhine! can i trade in my froggy egg and then purchase the swirl you're about to get (if the trade goes through). i can cover the rest with credit + tbt c:
Hey digimon! Sounds great to me :)

Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
1500 - 10% off = 1350 - 893 credit = 457 TBT

May I please buy your chick egg with some of my credit? C:
Hey Corrie! Most definitely can :) you'll have 430 leftover credit!

Hey BalloonFight! Sounds great, thanks for doing the math :) Feel free to send everything over whenever ready!

Hey digimon! Sounds great to me :)

Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
1500 - 10% off = 1350 - 893 credit = 457 TBT

Hey Corrie! Most definitely can :) you'll have 430 leftover credit!
Thank you so much! ^^ Any message/no message is fine!

Hi Jhine! I'm interested in your froggy egg. Would you know how much store credit I have atm? I think the front post isnt updated, I remember having a recent trade with a few hundred credit left :0

Hi Jhine! I'm interested in your froggy egg. Would you know how much store credit I have atm? I think the front post isnt updated, I remember having a recent trade with a few hundred credit left :0
Hi skarmoury! It appears I did forget to update the OP according to this post, sorry about that! You have 565 credit :)

Back