Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅

I would like to enter in your giveaway~

I’m most looking forward to all the spring flowers and trees that will be in bloom soon 🌷

Happy Anniversary! 🌻
I'd like to enter your raffle.
I like to try spending more time outside when spring comes. We also start grilling food outside too.

I would like to enter the anniversary giveaway, please. Congratulations on the 5 year milestone.

Spring isn't really my season, as I prefer Autumn and Winter. That said, I like that Spring makes it more tolerable to get back outside after the cold of Winter for walking/running/jogging and I enjoy seeing the flowers and greenery all coming back into bloom and vibrancy again. 🌼

Congratulations for your 5 year TBT anniversary! I would like to enter the raffle!
Here near the equator there isnt really a spring season, but my birthday is in spring so I like it because of that! 🌷

I'm also interested if you still have any Glitched Eggs. I have enough TBT for one egg.

I would like to enter the giveaway! One thing I always do in the Spring is celebrate my birthday, which is coming up pretty soon. This year I’m turning 20! 🪷

Congratulations for your 5 year TBT anniversary! I would like to enter the raffle!
Here near the equator there isnt really a spring season, but my birthday is in spring so I like it because of that! 🌷

I'm also interested if you still have any Glitched Eggs. I have enough TBT for one egg.
I do indeed have one glitched egg for sale for 1750 :)
Post automatically merged:

Hey Jhine, I can trade in my Baby Chick Egg!
Hello! And awesome, I’ll add it into your shop credit :)

Do you still have the Glitched Egg? I can send you the 1750 now

I've come to really appreciate Spring because it represents the return of life, light, warmth, and the Sun. 🌻 I got a lot of new decor for our place, including pastel-colored string lights for the living and dining room, lots of floral garlands, and egg/flower baskets. We celebrated the Spring Equinox by coloring eggs and eating a smoked, heritage-breed mutton rack that was heavenly. We also do some other spiritual stuff with candles, and I'm pretty sure the faeries made a visit that evening. Good times overall. 🌸

Back