Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅

Hiya Jhine! ^^ I'd like to buy your Yellow Rose, Yellow Tulip, and Red Tulip—with my discounts I think it should come out to 74 tbt, right? No messages needed, thanks again!

Hello @Jhine7 I am interested in trading for your
1682827454980.png
Pink Feather
I can trade in the following for it:
1682827529487.png
1682827539773.png
1682827550932.png

if I have calculated correctly I believe the remaining balance is 636. I would also like to inform you that I have changed my username and I have a 5% off discount
Screenshot 2023-04-29 210003.jpg
Please let me know the remaining costs (if any) with the discount applied. Thank you so much :)

Hello @Jhine7 I am interested in trading for your View attachment 493496Pink Feather
I can trade in the following for it: View attachment 493497View attachment 493498View attachment 493499
if I have calculated correctly I believe the remaining balance is 636. I would also like to inform you that I have changed my username and I have a 5% off discount
Please let me know the remaining costs (if any) with the discount applied. Thank you so much :)
Hello -Mars-! I’ve adjusted your name accordingly under the discounts :) after taking 5% off the Pink Feather, and subtracting the trade-in rates of those 3 collectibles, the remaining balance is 261 TBT! Thank you! :D

Hello -Mars-! I’ve adjusted your name accordingly under the discounts :) after taking 5% off the Pink Feather, and subtracting the trade-in rates of those 3 collectibles, the remaining balance is 261 TBT! Thank you! :D
Sent!

🔻 PRICES LOWERED 🔻

Golden Mushroom Lamp
Spectral Preserves
My Melody Easter Egg
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Indigo Mushroom Lamp
Dreamy Bear Plush
Ghostly Preserves
Purple Bat Potion

Golden Mushroom Lamp, Spectral Preserves, My Melody Easter Egg, Green Moon Jellyfish,
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush, Blue Moon Jellyfish, Indigo Mushroom Lamp, Dreamy Bear Plush, Ghostly Preserves, Purple Bat Potion​

I’d like to trade in my Eevee egg please! 🙏🏼

Back