Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅

Hi Jhine! I was just curious. Do you accept all collectibles for trade-ins, or just the ones listed in the OP? I was debating on selling my Angel Wings potions. I have 5, I think? But I wasn’t sure if you’d accept a trade-in for them or not.

Thanks!

Hi Jhine! I was just curious. Do you accept all collectibles for trade-ins, or just the ones listed in the OP? I was debating on selling my Angel Wings potions. I have 5, I think? But I wasn’t sure if you’d accept a trade-in for them or not.

Thanks!
Hi Mimi Cheems! Anything in the 85% and 100% spoilers below the collectibles for sale are the collectibles I'm currently accepting as trade-ins :) Unfortunately the Angel Wings potion is already being sold so I'm not taking those in at this time (if it sells, then I will). Sorry for the inconvenience! Let me know if you see anything else you have that you'd like to trade in!

Hey J!

2023 Cocotastic Census
My guess 4000 chips.

*will send tbt for entry fee now

Also, is there a limit on guesses? Haha!

Hello again Jhine! Can I possibly buy your Eevee Egg for 2k TBT? c:

Can I have this message on it without the 's...

'Moose!'

Hey J!

2023 Cocotastic Census
My guess 4000 chips.

*will send tbt for entry fee now

Also, is there a limit on guesses? Haha!
Hey Sasey! Thanks for entering :) just 1 guess per user, sorry! I'll add that to the OP!
Post automatically merged:

Hello again Jhine! Can I possibly buy your Eevee Egg for 2k TBT? c:

Can I have this message on it without the 's...

'Moose!'
Hello again Mimi Cheems! Most definitely can :) feel free to send over TBT whenever ready!

Hey Sasey! Thanks for entering :) just 1 guess per user, sorry! I'll add that to the OP!
Post automatically merged:

Hello again Mimi Cheems! Most definitely can :) feel free to send over TBT whenever ready!
Sent!! :>

Back