Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅

hiya jhine! I’d like to submit a guess for your contest (2625 chocolate chips) c: i’ll send the tbt your way now! thank you!

if count the bottle has taught me anything it’s that i don’t know how to count LOL, but i’ll guess 3,861 chocolate chips for your contest c: will send the tbt to you now, ty for the opportunity! 🤎

if count the bottle has taught me anything it’s that i don’t know how to count LOL, but i’ll guess 3,861 chocolate chips for your contest c: will send the tbt to you now, ty for the opportunity! 🤎
I’ve never been good at it either :LOL: thank you for entering!

🏆 CONTEST 🏆

Congratulations to @skarmoury on winning the 2023 Cocotastic Census! Their guess of 5027 was the closest to the correct answer of 4780!

Coco2.jpg

Thank you to everyone who entered and stay tuned for future events to gain even more TBT!​

🏆 CONTEST 🏆

Congratulations to @skarmoury on winning the 2023 Cocotastic Census! Their guess of 5027 was the closest to the correct answer of 4780!

Thank you to everyone who entered and stay tuned for future events to gain even more TBT!​
OH LMAO WHAT I thought I seriously overshot but guess not!! Thank you so much for the generous giveaway! <3

Back