Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅

Hi. Not that it would matter much, but could I please buy the pear with the discount? No message please. Thank you so much!

Do you happen to be looking for any of the holiday collectibles in the shop, or do you have those all lined up? I’d be happy to spend my gumdrops acquiring store credit for the invader, but I imagine others may have asked as well?

Do you happen to be looking for any of the holiday collectibles in the shop, or do you have those all lined up? I’d be happy to spend my gumdrops acquiring store credit for the invader, but I imagine others may have asked as well?
Hello again! Currently not looking for any of the holiday collectibles as I was able to acquire them. Sorry for the inconvenience! If these do sell however, then I'll definitely be looking for them as trade-ins!

Hi Jhine. I was wondering why you raised the price of the red candle suddenly as I was going to buy another one at its previous price. Also, how much would the blue candle be?

Hi Jhine. I was wondering why you raised the price of the red candle suddenly as I was going to buy another one at its previous price. Also, how much would the blue candle be?
Hi Mars Adept! As I was updating the rows to fill in a blank space, I see I accidentally didn't change the price of that section. It's fixed now and back at 25 :) thanks for pointing that out, sorry about that!

As for the blue holiday candle, I'm not sure. None have sold so I'm just currently taking offers on it!

Well, I’d like to buy the red candle then! No message needed. I’ll send the bells now. Thanks a ton.

hi! do you have prices for the new winter collectibles? :)
Hello! Perhaps on the Moon Bunny fragment and Pale Wix candy. The others haven't been sold so not too sure what their prices should be. If interested in anything though I'll see what others are selling it for or try to come up with an amount :)

Hello! Perhaps on the Moon Bunny fragment and Pale Wix candy. The others haven't been sold so not too sure what their prices should be. If interested in anything though I'll see what others are selling it for or try to come up with an amount :)
how much for the moon bunny frag? ^^ I’m interested!
Also cashing in the following collectibles:
- white tulip
- white lily
- red holiday candle
- hot cocoa
- jingle doll

thank you!

how much for the moon bunny frag? ^^ I’m interested!
Also cashing in the following collectibles:
- white tulip
- white lily
- red holiday candle
- hot cocoa
- jingle doll

thank you!
Thanks for the trade-ins! Your credit is increased to 571 :)

I've seen the moon bunny fragment sell for 1K and 1.5K so I'd be willing to sell it for 1.25K, or 604 TBT after the 6% off and shop credit!

Back