Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅

Thanks for the trade-ins! Your credit is increased to 571 :)

I've seen the moon bunny fragment sell for 1K and 1.5K so I'd be willing to sell it for 1.25K, or 604 TBT after the 6% off and shop credit!
I see! Also how much would the pale wix candy go for? ^^

This one I'm currently valuing at 5750 TBT but could change if any of the other few in existence ever get sold.
alright i see! i'll mull over the pale wix candy ^^
I'll buy the MB frag for now, using my shop credit + 6% discount! will send the tbt in a bit :D

this is probably really a stretch, and it's hypothetical right now, but I'm thinking I would absolutely love to buy your snow bunny. I don't have nearly enough tbt for it, and I don't really have anything to trade. I see you have it listed as the same value as the snowflake wand, would you possibly be willing to do a 1:1 trade? if not I understand, just figured I'd ask.

oh shoot i just saw, can I avail of the charity TBT too? :)
and no message is fine!!
Sorry for the delay! Of course :) total would be 621 TBT!
Post automatically merged:

this is probably really a stretch, and it's hypothetical right now, but I'm thinking I would absolutely love to buy your snow bunny. I don't have nearly enough tbt for it, and I don't really have anything to trade. I see you have it listed as the same value as the snowflake wand, would you possibly be willing to do a 1:1 trade? if not I understand, just figured I'd ask.
Hello! Sorry for the delay in response! Right now I'm not looking for a snowflake wand since I already own one, but if I ever don't, you'd be the first I reach out to! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Sorry for the delay! Of course :) total would be 621 TBT!
wait sorry my brain be doin mental gymnastics rn HDJSJD so it's cheaper with the discount right? 👀 i'll avail the discount instead and pay 604 like you said earlier! sending tbt now 🫶

Hello! Sorry for the delay in response! Right now I'm not looking for a snowflake wand since I already own one, but if I ever don't, you'd be the first I reach out to! Sorry for the inconvenience!
that's okay, I appreciate the consideration. hoping I can save up enough for it then.

wait sorry my brain be doin mental gymnastics rn HDJSJD so it's cheaper with the discount right? 👀 i'll avail the discount instead and pay 604 like you said earlier! sending tbt now 🫶
I think I accidentally swapped your shop credit amount and the before-total in my head. With the 50 in charity, total should've been 554. Sorry about that! Sending over star fragment and reimbursed 50 TBT now :)

Edit: I see the MB fragment isn't tradable yet (not until after the event). I'll take it off the shop and save it for you. Will send asap!

I think I accidentally swapped your shop credit amount and the before-total in my head. With the 50 in charity, total should've been 554. Sorry about that! Sending over star fragment and reimbursed 50 TBT now :)

Edit: I see the MB fragment isn't tradable yet (not until after the event). I'll take it off the shop and save it for you. Will send asap!
no worries, thank you! 🫶

Can I date trade Coco with shop credit? :) i have one from 2018 and need one from 2023

Edit: could I also get the red lily from jan 2022 with shop credit?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Hello! Most definitely can :) any message for the Coco or Red Lily? Updated shop credit would be 354!
Thanks!! For coco it would be great if you could do:
Doyoing!

The lily doesn't need a message :) sending my coco over rn!

Hi Justin, I hope you had a beautiful Christmas! Could I trade in my Orange Crescent Moon and use some of the shop credit, my discounts, and my 2 rewards to nab your Blue Christmas Stocking, please? ☺️

Back