Shop 🦅 Collectible Shop & Services 🦅

Hello again, Jhine7!

May I please get the following with my store credit/discounts?:

• Snow bunny
• Blue bird plush
• Corrupted rainbow candy

No message needed for any of them.

Thanks! 😊

Hi Justin, I hope you had a beautiful Christmas! Could I trade in my Orange Crescent Moon and use some of the shop credit, my discounts, and my 2 rewards to nab your Blue Christmas Stocking, please? ☺️
Hi Xara! I had a great Christmas thank you :) hope you did as well!

And most definitely can! After the shop credit from the trade-in and discounts, you'll have 157+20 from rewards = 177 leftover credit!

Any message on for the Blue Christmas Stocking? 🎄✨

Hi Xara! I had a great Christmas thank you :) hope you did as well!

And most definitely can! After the shop credit from the trade-in and discounts, you'll have 157+20 from rewards = 177 leftover credit!

Any message on for the Blue Christmas Stocking? 🎄✨
I’m glad to hear that! I did, tysm! ☺️

Sounds good! I’d love this message on the stocking, please (without the quotation marks):

“Stitch’s stocking, filled with coconut cream pies, coffee, and Elvis Presley albums! 💙

Will send the Orange Crescent Moon over to you now, tysm! ☺️💙

Hi. I don’t think you should have the new fragment exchangeable just yet as it’s not tradeable until the shop closes.

However, I’m interested in trading a Froggy Snowman and Blue Stocking for credit. Would you accept that?

Hi. I don’t think you should have the new fragment exchangeable just yet as it’s not tradeable until the shop closes.

However, I’m interested in trading a Froggy Snowman and Blue Stocking for credit. Would you accept that?
Very true, I sold it but can't hand it over until tradable. But anyone who wants to trade-in theirs can have their spot held for them in the meantime.

And certainly! :) these would give you a total of 383 shop credit!

Sorry to be a bother, but I just noticed you’re missing a Pavé Purple Feather in the shop. Could I please trade that over too?

Back